Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

9am PST

You cannot join from the same device.

I’m logged in right now so it’s about 95% I get logged out and can’t log back in before drop in 4 hours. Lol

I’m getting a sign in error. Tilt increasing

2 Likes

I know little about programming but it seems unforgivable in 2021 to not have a scalable website.

God damn I might sell it on eBay. Cool cats packs sold for over 2K.

So today is a “Premium” pack, that includes 5 commons and 1 “Metallic Gold” card? Anyone have a for dummies primer on card rarities?

I see mentions of “CC” and “LE” which appear to signify how many of that moment has been minted, and I’ve heard about “Holo” and “Metallic Gold”. I’m not clear whether a “Holo” or “Metallic Gold” is just a rarer version of a moment that would also exist in common (CC or LE?) form…

Are any of these concepts like traditional cards where you can get a regular and “foil” version of the same card?

No take backs; sorry.

1 Like

Called it. My “session expired” and now I can’t log in.

Fuck this stupid crap. I’m out.

Narrator: He’ll be back

4 Likes

god help me I watched all three of those

1 Like

Ten tries and it let me log back in. :grin:

3 Likes

Man, the Top Shot site is a piece of shit. Couldn’t remove my cards from the marketplace last night, now the login problem.

EDIT: Now I’m logged in, still can’t cancel sales.

i will set the odds of a 9 am drop at under 5%

2 Likes

Snap take the under.

Was just scrolling down the Top Shot page and lol’ed at this: “You’re almost there! You got 3/135 moment(s) to complete this super cool set.”

YOU’RE ALMOST THERE

2 Likes

Yeah all of the challenges are a freaking joke. The new Harden one they just released is like hey collect these 9 cards that each cost $10k o and hopefully you already have the Steph card because that is $40k

So 12est I can get in the lottery line to hopefully buy gifs?

1 Like

You can try and fail yes.