Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I’m pretty sure that’s actually the easy part but linking an address to an account would be the hard part right?

Yeah I was curious about this.

I would have to double check but I’m almost positive I read that you can do this somewhere. Unfortunately I have to sleep.

1 Like

No it’s simple.

Like, you can find what’s in an account but it will just be an address on the blockchain.

For example, @react the superbot’s blockchain address is 0x869… and the main Top Shot one is 0x…29 which I have memorized from scanning contracts.

Also, the individual moment tokens are just numbers like “123456” and only need to track where they go to get some idea of how the challenge cards are distributed.

Right, we can match a transaction to an account but we can’t reverse that, right?

If there isn’t an API you can call it from (there must be) then it could be obtained from evaluate.market by tying it to Tx properties, but I assume they get it from an API. But yeah, we don’t even really need it for what I’m suggesting.

Seems like a thing you’d have to let run overnight which is what I’d do now b/c I have to sleep and not miss PACKS tomorrow.

1 Like

Oh I got it now I think, we follow the cards not the accounts. And we can still link transactions to accounts, it’d just be even more painstaking.

I’m dragging and hallucinating and too tired to find it, but I seem to recall reading that you can just ask accounts which tokens they hold. So just having addresses is fine, just wanna know like

Account# Cool Cat Card 1 Cool Cat card 10
0x00001 1 0
0x00002 0 1

etc. and see how many accounts hold {10, 9 , 8, … , 0} of the challenge cards, can probably get a pretty good guess of what the market will be for certain cards. Also can tell who is just hoarding them and waiting to dump. It would be sort of like super using gin rummy or something given that people holding a ton of challenge cards, especially the ones not needed for master, are planning to dump, and the people who are only 1-2 cards away will very likely be buyers. I mean it could be used for other things but the challenges have a specific and interesting strategy component with (seemingly) hidden information.

Is TJ McConnell a good price at $38? I have no idea, he kind of hovered around there forever then shot way up and came back down to where he was, but there are 15,000 of those while the most limiting card in the challenge set is 10,000, so it could be that most of the people going for the challenge have made hands and ~5,000 TJs are about to get dumped by hoarders.

1 Like

Lol don’t stay up on my account then, gotta be up and early for those PAX.

Monero it ain’t then holy shit.

1 Like

TJ up $10 already since I bought maybe it will be $50 by tomorrow. I wonder if I’m the only one who has set a card out for collection each night at a ridic price to use as my morning indicator of the state of STONKS when I wake up.

welp

1 Like

Slight recovery, at least with LeBron as I f5 every minute

1 Like

Lebron is a lot different than the other cards, most of the listings are 5k+. anything under 2k is basically new and people looking to sell who will just re price near lowest asking.

How is it still down? Garbage. Tilt.

It took a few days and a few dozen tries, but it finally let me make an account. If I score a pack tomorrow I’ll sell it to someone ITT.

4 Likes

When can we try and fail to get in the queue again?

Dunno the answer to your question but I was able to queue fine from my phone the other night. Just missed a PACK by like 80,000 tho so can’t vouch for the sale experience on a phone.

It works fine on a phone. I’ve bought a couple packs that way and a lot of my trades are done on phone. I don’t think you want multiple accounts open on the same computer, pretty sure that is a no no