Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I mean maybe some people want to get 100 into their account for tomorrow by any means necessary, it’s just weird that they’re undercutting by so much.

1 Like

I’m in for 400 w/o packs so whatever but random AD for 170 is gross. If I could sell all my garbage stuff maybe I could afford it. Account value is down to 233 but that’s still a few hours behind whatever is going on now.

we need an elon musk tweet about topshot is what we need (which phase of the cryptodegeneracy bargaining process is this?)

1 Like

I think they keep dropping for the next hour. The last week prices seem to bottom out around 3 am est then it’s just dead

I want to burn some money on this thing. What do I need to do before the drop tomorrow to have a shot? Do I need to load the account before or do I just need to make an account and load the website at 9 am?

Thanks. I already registered a couple of hours ago. Don’t be to mad when I snag a pack first try!

1 Like

a handful of Morants sub 200

I could very well be wrong. I wouldn’t touch stuff tonight for flipping. I dont see many buyers pre packs. The market will go down during the drop. Then 1000 new Davis, Ja, Lebron etc will drop and be listed around the lowest price and it will almost certainly drive down further.

1 Like

I am a complete nit.

But that even being said just registering for the site is easy +EV. Even if you don’t trust the site to be able to cash out (NBA has registered with them so cashout is highly likely coming), you can still snap sell an unopened pack to people on this site for an easy premium.

Also you don’t have to deposit to buy a pack. Just have to enter CC after winning a lotto for a pack. Entering the line tomorrow (today) for the pack is easy +EV

It wouldn’t let me cancel a sale just now.

To me is seems like there is a lot of sharps and a bunch of people that just want to basically hit a free roll for 9$.

I’m back on TJ at mid 30s. Watching Bledsoe and Porter too.

1 Like

Steph hit $295 today and I couldn’t get it, then tried to buy around that price and market closed. He has to be the most underpriced player on the site.

1 Like

It was always rares, HOF superstars, and cards you have to have to acquire the previous two categories, just like in every card market that’s ever existed.

and also ppl one timing labrons itt for free

1 Like

Have you considered trying to run the elite superuser play of reading the blockchain to see how the Cool Cat challenge cards are distributed in accounts? Would be sick to know how many people need certain cards or how many of a card are being hoarded.

It wasn’t just the marketplace, it was the signups. I also tried to sign up three times but couldn’t before tonight, and then when I did I only could with a google account, and THEN that took three tries to work.

billion dollar company obv

2 Likes

Ranking the metallic gold moments available tomorrow: For moments already minted, the list is ranked by lowest available price in descending order. Some surprises for sure imo. Towns, Holiday and Harris getting some disrespect from the market.

Tier 1: new minted moments of superstars (499 available)
I think these are the best two by a bit. They’re brand new, no one has one yet, people love these two stars.

Zion block
Curry buzzer beater 3

Tier 1.5 The other new moment that isn’t trash. Rookie premium. Might be worth more than Ja, Giannis etc or might be way down. Think it ends up being around Ja/Giannis though.
Edwards dunk

Tier 2:
already on the market, stars selling for min 2-5k.
Ja
Giannis
Harden
Davis
Tatum
Young
Mitchell
Simmons
Butler
Lavine
Hero

tier 3: still solid returns, won’t be too disappointed with opening
Randle
Mccollum
Westbrook
Ingram
Lavert
Rose
K. Johnson
Towns
Bol Bol
Lowry

Tier 4: the other new moments. these are kind of scrubs, but they’re still new moments
Bridges
Satoransky
Drummond
Fultz
Carmelo

tier 5: the bad pulls. still worth it, you got lucky enough to get a pack, but your one time is still alive for the future
Sexton
Dejountae Murray
Wiggins
Turner
Brooks
Jrue
Dort
Robinson
Bogdan
Harris
Barnes
Oladipo
Hardaway
Gordon
Lou Will

2 Likes

Market does not turn around until ISH SMITH rando is back above 20 (14 atm)

2 Likes