Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

1. can’t sell anticipating tank for 5 hours
  2. watch as shit tanks, can’t sell

4.???
5. Profit

2 Likes

everything plunging atm, no idea havent seen it behave like this in 3 days

Big increase in card liquidity in the market with the pack release tomorrow? Accompanied by not enough new fish/customers?

even the budget cards are down a couple of bucks.

Everybody thinks the sky is falling but by my math I can score an Ish and profit on a pack so I’m good.

1 Like

lol josh got a Murray 3xx for 95 (I got a Murray 12xxx for 139 Monday when this was still fun)

1 Like

gotta break it out:

1 Like

GENTLEMEN

IT HAS BEEN A PRIVILEGE PLAYING WITH YOU TONIGHT

3 Likes

Capella down to 30. Oof.

it’s like this for every other shit tier card atm

Dramond isn’t more than 1.75x better than the worst player in the league.

In a normal market, even a speculative crypto altcoin market, this would be a bullish sign and the latter would be true, but fuck if I know.

I bought culver just now at 15 and im going to list it at 17 just for the lols but he was 29ish before pack. I don’t know where the mid tier starts but wasnt random Capela over 100 two days ago?

I don’t know what prices will look like tomorrow. But I do know that 70-100,000+ people will be vying for 11,000 packs. That’s a lot of new moments, but just as many people missing out.

and probably not buying in

The second part was the serious reply. I was just about to post in the crypto thread about a graph where the coin was 60% from its ATH and looked to be continuing a downtrend was actually super bullish because of the hidden support and buy pressure.

1 Like

The coin is 5x from that point and mooning further, have faith that a support threshold is forming.

1 Like

There’s 1 person undercutting like literally every shit tier card by 3-4 dollars atm (which is like 30% of the value)

Herro under 900 for the first time since everything mooned.
Single digit listing sighting. (Horford)

oh fuck Ish was at the bottom for 13 like an hour ago

I mean tinfoil hat but feels kinda coordinated, no way just some group of randos undercutting everything by 30% while everybody normal is asleep. It’s literally 1 listing doing this on the LA for most shit tier moments now.