Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

you were always an impeccable arugula to me

2 Likes

well i give up waiting for the market today. hope i don’t get stuck with the simmons and lavine

Yup, I believe you can change it, though. I’m just leaving mine because I like the anonymity. And it’s kind of funny.

1 Like

I was trying to find an analogy for this and the best I could come up with was: Say the bitcoin price right now is the top, the highest it will ever be, and will slowly drift lower, not a freefall crash but the normal peaks and valleys along a definite decline longterm… This topshot business is the equivalent of randomly letting people buy $100 bitcoins once in awhile.

That’s the part that took me a few days to wrap my head around.

1 Like

Got in!

I almost wanna buy a cheap series 1 just because if this thing has any legs then all series 1 moments will go up in price

4 Likes

Well sure, I said random and weird but not incorrect.

All this hype makes me nostalgic and wonder about what I’m missing out at the live poker tables right now. I can only imagine the excitement and horrible takes people are giving on this.

2 Likes

That’s what discord is for (not ours, the top shot one)

1 Like

dlk9s jr was just out of bed, so I told him about the premium drop. He said I must do it, so Top Shot can’t let down a young boy, can they?

3 Likes

Still can’t do shit, but the LA shit tier is gonna tank

I better get this damn pack! That EV is insane.

1 Like

Listed my LBJ for $1849. Do not really expect a sale at that price.

4 Likes

I’m just getting

Your purchase couldn’t be placed. Please try again or learn more about this error.

Dapper won’t let any of my cards or coinbase deposit. Might have to sell to get in on the pax.

Bought my first moment for $20

Now I’m in the game; gonna try to get a pack tomorrow and if I don’t I’ll prolly buy a Series 1 as consolation (and much worse ev)

1 Like

It’s really weird, there are relatively speaking (for now) very low LAs dominating the top of the search but with like 1 listing each, but can’t buy can’t sell but it’s making that end appear to be down 30% today. Like there was just a Conley for 19, pretty sure he was 30ish today and high 20s before “maintenance”.

How much would you pay for a LeBron Cosmic today if you had to hold for 5 years?

I assume MP is still down and it isn’t just me? Been trying to list LeBron for ages

its just moving at an absolute crawl right now

lol they took the whole website down

1 Like