Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

how do we think tomorrow’s (?) release going to move the base cards market? there will be 55k new ones with 900 of all the top players. I think it might be a good idea to sell before but also you should never sell.

My programming skills are nowhere near anyone itt but the tinfoil part is that the bot owners could glitch those lower priced moments for sale somehow in the sale process so they stayed up for sale for a long time and never sold and the bots grabbed the lower priced shit. Not sure if it’s possible but seems like a good idea imo.

1 Like

there was a bug for a while where certain cards didnt get removed from the sell window and exactly that happened. but it wasn’t the bots being nefarious pretty sure it was just their website failing

1 Like

:tinfoil tho

1 Like

if you have the top bot you should just list things way below the current market hoping your other bot will snipe them while causing real people to also list their card at that price

If the company found out that happened and fixed it there is no way they will ever tell the public that.

1 Like

Put me in the camp of allowing more people to get addicted through a huge massively plus ev pack drop is good for the marketplace. Look at what cool cats 2 did? The biggest problem they have right now is it is hard to get started. Gifting 11000 people 1k in ev won’t hurt things much if at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, if I finally get my friends to go through the process to get an account and get shutout 2-3 times max they will never check again.

1 Like

Yeah most of us started degening on the market place after our first pack. Other newcomers will do the same. After the last couple of packs the marketplace has seen an increase in value.

If they dumped like all 3000 remaining or however many it is labrons at one time though the price would crater, but they arent going to do that

oh it’s great, but i think if you can flip a couple series 2 into series 1 it’s the right move

1 Like

and exactly like bitcoin, everyone holding topshot cards will pimp them to everyone they know, causing an unstoppable onslaught of the same type of herd mentality that led 70 million people to vote for donald trump for fucking president after he killed a half million people with insane incompetence. it doesn’t matter how dumb it is, the more people in it will talk about how great it is and how it’s going up, it’s a positive feedback loop of lunacy.

2 Likes

i will repeat it until this happens, but there’s 100% chance Lebron talk about topshot during the All Star Week.

1 Like

Zion with 32 points on 72% shooting. Just another night.

packs?

1 Like

It’s cool that they just take the marketplace down for 3 and a half hours of “maintenance” and don’t say shit about it

1 Like

does your crack dealer routinely apologizes to you?

3 Likes

I should have muted this thread a week ago when it was just some weird thing to me that had more posts per hour than when :tangerine: got covid

2 Likes

This is why we wake up each day hoping for a mere common pack.

To make the site work tomorrow, they have to break it today.

2 Likes

up