Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Are these evaluations just way off?

We gon be looking at 200K plus on this one.

There have been 3 Cool Cat drops. You missed the second. It was done via an email lottery. If you won you got an email with a link to buy.

its impossible to evaluate really low serials so ya

Yes.

can’t list, site crashing again?

High serials are off and super risky, but that does seem way undervalued. #132 just sold for $4.2k, so would think #37 would be worth quite a bit more.

edit: looks like it was sniped, so I’m assuming some bot agreed.

2 Likes

maintenance again lol

Quick tips on how to identify the best “deal” for $500 or so for a buy/hold? Is there a site everyone ITT is referring to?

Missed the first 4k or so posts. Barely know any NBA players. Just hate money. I understand “WEN PACKS” but that’s mostly it.

2 Likes

try to buy packs and that’s it. I don’t think it’s wise to invest $500 bucks in this if you don’t know any nba players unless you want to spend a lot of time studying the market.

also no one knows anything except packs=money right now.

4 Likes

I had blocked that from my memory, think that was a 50:50 shot I missed out on

fun fact - the first cool cat drop allowed you to buy 5 packs at a time.

fuck we’re still down to maintenance? i better get 5 rare packs tonight

blockchains are great because they never work and no one knows what they are or why we need them

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheFirstMint/status/1364771118008033284

1 Like

So, in mmo auctions you could game the auction by listing something at a low price and snipe people who just autoposted lower prices. Any chance the bot people knew how to make the glitches happen so people kept posting lower prices on those messed up posts and bots grabbed them? #tinfoil

1 Like

boo make them a milly

I’ll take 10!

That defense was horrid.

You do see that sometimes there is an outrageous deal and you try to buy it and then another one pops up at same price for the same card, because the 2nd seller didn’t look past the cheapest price and had the misfortune of arriving to the page in the small window where the low price auction was still up. Most of the great deals get scooped by bots though.

Except for post-maintenance. Then bots are asleep for a bit usually post-maintenance.

1 Like