Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

probably a bunch like me who are still up 19x on the card deciding to just take the money and run

I have 2, so that one’s gotta stop falling thanks

2 Likes

it didn’t lol

market is just so illiquid that it takes so little to move it hard. That’s why I was always blasting the supposed value of those big whale accounts, if they ever sold at once they couldn’t get 1/4th of it.

SOLD FOR $150.

9 Likes

would’ve given four hearts to the original post

1 Like

f5ing julius randle cool cat page credit card in hand lol

5 Likes

Price to acquire AD reward down to $3,200. Very not TopStonks.

1 Like

Boom

1 Like

There’s a lot of outside demand but people can’t sign up right now I think, so there’s not as many buyers on the platform as there could be. And a lotta people who want packs are prob smaller buyers who would be fine to pay $9 for a pack (especially with the EV currently), but not want to pay hundreds of dollars on cards

most people who want packs are in it to sell for the free money

4 Likes

A ton of people will lineup to buy stuff cheap that they think they can flip for an awesome ROI.

Very few of those people actually care about owning the product.

1 Like

AD back up to 209

tyler herro cool cat not breaking 800 despite flirting with it hardcore

are we rebounding, or dead cat bounce?? either way, we can all agree what we need is PAX

4 Likes

What if Topshot released packs by reverse auction? I’ve seen Panini do this with some of their limited sports card products and I think it works really well. Start at a price way higher than you believe anyone will actually pay, then lower by $X every minute until sold out. You’d see the flippers thin out fast in this system.

3 Likes

Scooped up 2 Series 1 Aaron Gordons for 210 and 200 each (the /3999). Serial 604 and 1277. I’m HODLgang the 604 i think.

That was some ridiculous level of paper hands. It’s trading at 280 now

1 Like

everybody i’ve hipped (5 or so) want packs bc a) they think it’s cool and the future, and b) it’s gonna moon/take off. in that order.

especially once we start talking about where it could go, games, etc. my cousin is heavy into retro toys and comic books and he’s texted me 6 times today wanting to buy that luka. which, i mean okay except every time it’s for less money bc of it tanking lol.

4 Likes

definitely. all the new people need to see moments on their page.

i want to fill my page. before i didn’t care about who it even was, now i kinda do want good players. but it’s prob gonna have to come through packs, which hopefully at some point i can buy all day every day bc that’ll be real fun :relaxed:

Will the Aaron Gordon /3999 get the first moment badge? Or were the holo things before it

strangest shit is my LE3400/3600 derrick rose is maintaining its value even as my cool cat dropped 40%

Labron is in the background of the Aaron Gordon moment. This changes everything :rocket:

1 Like