Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

will barton sale off started. he might still be needed for people

RJ Barrett 79---->114 in minutes. Flipping is the only thing saving me lol.

4 Likes

#432 RJ Barrett snipes for $114. I’m not sure if I’m the sniper or the snipee

4 Likes

hahahaha

Wow lol

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Loooool. I watched it get relisted and thought “man that guy is greedy”

1 Like

This might be the end of this thread.

6 Likes

Tilted you got to flip it for $140, gogogo

1 Like

Listed!!! LFG!!

2 Likes

The market is insanely thin right now, i just looked at AD for example wondering if i should lower the ask on my 1xxx and it is ~30 cards spread from $200 to $300. It might be a sign that there is a short rebound incoming. Maybe temporary, but it does look like there’s not a lot of people selling super low in that market for now

edit - nope, more sellers have arrived!

Can I interest you in a #206 Hamidou Diallo lol.

4 Likes

I’m a fish, but I’m not that big of one.

I actually think the Barrett moment is worth 114 tbh. I just need the money for more flips.

I was just going to ask if ScaredMoney was one of you guys

Honestly I’m fine holding any triple digit hyped player - especially in big markets.

In normal times it’s worth more than that but now idk. Every sub 500 serial I’ve had has sold for more than 3x low ask

I wish Rayvin let you filter players. I’d at least be tempted on a KD at a 30% discount but i don’t care to try and grab the falling knife of an Ish Smith 40% discount. I guess you can sort of do that with the min value filter

Filtering by Series and stuff would be cool too

1 Like

AD broke 200, oof

yeah i thought he would hold value well, i dont understand overselling that card, its actually a cool moment. maybe because he is injured? he’s down more than a lot of other cards i would have thought would drill down harder