Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Wichita the lone sniper brave enough

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been pretty careful pulling the trigger. Zion 7500 is holding pretty well, the cheap Luka is taking a nice fall though

Getting pretty close to out of Dapper money from the stuff that sold while i was sleeping last night so about to be done for a bit.

It seems there are zero bots right now. Some of the stuff I have gotten is insane but that is to be expected when the market is in freefall.

What did u get

In the last 15 mins or so I have gotten:

Lonzo #288 $115
Diallo #206 $70
Clarke #442 $40

Might be falling for the catching a falling knife bit though lol.

2 Likes

I paid 140 for 445/15000 herro and I’m pretty sure I’m the mark

Lillard for $100 looks outrageous but market is dropping so fast im scared to buy lol (mainly because if i cant flip right away then it not profitable)

well it is, you could’ve flipped for 120 at least

Flipped the Clarke for $60 at least.

2 Likes

Seeing steph 50% low sure makes me nervous

For whatever reason the buyers are not there right now. There is basically zero bot activity. That may be part of it.

I grabbed that Steph, at least if i get caught with a bag for longterm hold id rather it be a superstar

3 Likes

RJ Barrett #432 for 79. Crazy market right now.

I bought #1400 Dame at $140. Felt like an absolute steal at the time. I was wrong.

1 Like

I like the 3-digit cards for longterm hold. I don’t see any value in the 1XXX stuff but I guess some people do, to each their own. I think that if a collector is making a decision on buying something for the longterm hold they’ll be willing to pay a premium for a cooler looking serial #, and low # = cool

You can probably sell that for close to 3x low ask although who knows where that low ask will end up at

It didn’t move at 180 🤷

The Atari box art is amazing. They were painted by a team of professional illustrators that tried to capture what the games were about since the graphics were low-res colored rectangles. I don’t understand why they need to be artificially scarce NFTs but at least they are good art unlike Cryptopunks.

1 Like

KuKang botting the series 1

Makes sense, the series 1 are the most stable, so there is lower risk in sniping them at discounts. The bots seem to be quite sophisticated in what they can target