Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

So you’re all saying that I won’t be able to sell my three trash cards for $69 each? Pfft.

1 Like

Oh I totally agree but this is still happening even today.

1 Like

You might be able to. Who knows where this thing goes as we move forward. We are currently in sell off mode though.

Grabbed john wall 71/15000 for 229 insta flipped it for 300. Feel like I left lots on the table but this market is crazy

1 Like

I believe in meme buying. I believe!

1 Like

I would sell trash and hold on to quality. There’s just no reason for Ish Smith to be worth more than $1.

1 Like

The flipping market has been solid the last 48 hours. The gains I have made have all been offset in the rest of my account plunging though.

Ironically a Ish Smith did just sell for $1

3 Likes

Barstool Big Cat calls the top again :joy:

2 Likes

Just got hit with the ID check. Any tips?

1 Like

Make sure your pics are clear I guess. I had no problem getting through it but was very careful that everything was legible on my DL front/back.

1 Like

Don’t give them anything genuine. If they come back and say that your ID isn’t real, just say, “Nor is any of this, so let’s just call it even.”

6 Likes

Worked fine, I dunno what kind of fraud Weatrich is trying to perpetrate 🤷

2 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll buy my jokic if i pixilate it a bit

https://mobile.twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1364623993865650177

1 Like

How the heck are you guys all getting this ahead of me?

welp I kinda called the downturn, the junk isn’t even doing that bad relative to everything else that’s getting hammered.

Everything is cratering so hard it’s hard to even tell what a deal is. I see a lotta people dumping the gift cards

1 Like

It was never going to go straight up forever. The question now is where the bottom is. We are still up like 800% from where we were a week ago lol.

1 Like

Long segment on WFAN sports radio this morning about this and Boomer got bored half way through so I thought this was going to be good for all of you but guess not.

1 Like