Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Monster pack, nice

1 Like

TS knew you needed a second Ish Smith.

1 Like

after I calmed down seeing Luka, i was dying about the second Ish.

giphy (2)

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed the release last night. I went to bed at 10:40 est… did I barely miss it?

haha yeah they announced like 10:50 and dropped at 11:30

don’t wory 81k people were in line. you’d have to recite some crazy serenity prayer to get a spot

2 Likes

Can’t put a price on a good nights sleep!

2 Likes

this could be a nice snag, I don’t know how the S1 cards trade volume wise though maybe it sits for a long time.

1 Like

Who needs sleep when pack releases provide more than enough adrenaline?

2 Likes

I was playing video games. So while I’m disappointed I didn’t have a shot at PACKZ, owning the other team as Sombra is pretty damn satisying.

Wiper joins, hits 2 pack lotteries back to back and suddenly has an almost $1k account just like that! Enjoy the rush!

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/jacksettleman/status/1364592626914254854

I seriously couldn’t spend more time browsing this stuff, it’s been constant the last few days/week or so.

and now, i can sell a moment or two for some dapper to get in the marketplace woohoo!

but more importantly, i have an extra ish to gift to someone starting off :+1:

2 Likes

Every day that goes by, my Dapper balance and mortgage balance converge. Only about $90,500 separate the two.

4 Likes

WHAT UP FAM

:chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

Quite the selloff here wow.

The trash is coming back to earth and that is naturally going to pull down the prices of the quality players in the short term too. Garbage time players can’t be worth $50 out of a $9 pack in a healthy ecosystem.

I guess I can take solace in the fact that I am bagholding a bunch of good serials lol.

eta-Rayvin (which is probably wildly overestimating value) still has my account at an all-time high value somehow.

3 Likes

That’s the other thing that needs to die in order for this market to get healthy. Serial # never matters in this stuff except a small premium for stuff like #1 or jersey number. The idea that #1738 is worth 2x what # 7258 is is laughable.

4 Likes