Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

devon white lmao

2 Likes

i know right, hence my panic!!

Scooped a low serial bazley during my 30 minute free trial and flipped it for 40% profit so I’m hooked now

So torn between flipping garbage all day or just buying a low serial s1 towns

I went to bed after being 80000th in line. Did we not rip any packs itt last night?!

Apparently people aren’t interested in low serial crap :sob:

Sorry for the market dip, everyone. I think it’s my fault. I signed up for Rayvin and my portfolio was worth $131. Shortly thereafter came the dip and now it’s worth $112.

I decided to try to sell my three cards for the meme price of $69 each.

2 Likes

They are but sometimes it takes a while to sell, usually won’t be an instant flip

1 Like

Scooped an 1169 Tre Young for lowest ask :+1:

2 Likes

man crunchy u fast

Draymond? He probably won’t sell anyway :joy: what would you have listed him at?

75ish

1 Like

He’s all yours for 69$

Seems like a bad day to be holding middleton and Conley

yeah sniping is useless it’s just addictive

1 Like

Yeah it’s fun but I feel like a real loser degen. Just sniped 51/3164 s1 cam Reddish though so I don’t know how to feel. No clue how to list this one or hodl

no clue this is dumb wen packs

market going down but rayvin isn’t adjusting their estimations so i think it’s better to just turn it off.

i listed sabonis at “33% under value” and it’s not selling. bots are only targeting things below the min buy i think

1 Like

5 days left for cool cats. hold everything. it’s like we’re roman soldiers and some barbarians think they can get away with not paying tribute to rome, so we show up with the top gear the world has ever seen, and hold the phalanx, that’s all we gotta do to win. these foolhardy dopes will throw everything they’ve got at us to tempt us to stop holding, but if we just hold we win every time. poke a spear out once in a while for an easy kill, don’t get too greedy, the main thing is to fuckin hold. but if i’m holding and you’re not, i’m fucked, it’s a team effort, it always has been

3 Likes

Not sure how the #51 Reddish happened for 10 below lowest ask

@wiper just a reminder that you have an nba topshot pack that you can open on twitch whenever

I know yall were mad I didn’t open my pack last night, but I’m good with how it turned out this morning… :star_struck:

12 Likes