Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Cryptopunks is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen and that includes a lot of dumb fads like Crystal Pepsi, the Gazelle, and Juicero.

1 Like

I liked crystal pepsi. The dumb part with that was it wasn’t the same as actual pepsi and that’s what most people wanted.

I don’t get cryptopunks at all, the internet version of art but it looks like trash so ?

but hey a banana with duct tape would go for a million now or something

cryptopunks are the world’s shittiest pixel art

2 Likes

dapper slow as hell for me again

rofl

this is the third time I’ve ridden Bojan to profit

30 > 33
24 > 27
21 > 24

4 Likes

I have 66 dapper atm for a less than bottom feeder investment, capela at 54 any potential?

Hes dropped like $40 today. I have a 3 digit serial and idk what to do with it.

It’s a virtual rolex according to everyone buying them.

Also THIS is the dumbest thing ever:

This sounds brilliant to me, probably too late for the ground floor and topshot like $2 and sell for all the money but I have to look into this now.

k, this game looks really f’ing stupid 7 ETH min for one of whatever those things are

I wonder if they can generate revenue.

There have been purchases like this that paid off.

reading into this for all of 2 minutes–there’s $/hr playing it which is garbage but apparently higher than some of the worst countries so I guess congrats to some people

apparently digital soccer cards exist

https://twitter.com/SorareHQ/status/1363614534116769793

damn too late for that boat

1 Like

jamychal green is single handedly killing my Bojan micro profits

Yep. cryptoslam.io has the top NFT markets. An American Gods one dropped today too.

Made by ubisoft is interesting, but it looks like shit

you get a pack right from signing up on soccerball cards I don’t know 99% of these guys but I’m in

and it really sucked damnit

about that long, lol. Rayvin says i bought it in 3m3s

1 Like

atari is by far the most bizarre one, blockchain pictures of the outside box art of atari games from the 70s?

lmao they got special editions, gold, the box spinning, some wavy thing that goes across the box

serial numbers too man they thought of it

also atari still exists?

Unfortunately we weren’t able to process your purchase for Khem Birch #1295 from NBA Top Shot. You will not be charged for any purchase that was not fulfilled.

listed @ $20 :frowning_face:

Almost became Devon White bagholder. Bought at 669 then realized it was for a challenge that ended just a few hours ago (next lowest was $800). I listed for $769 then instantly got undercut for 735, the 735 one sold but i got scared so listed for 699 then thankfully it sold. Only lost a few bucks after fees. I’m not screwing around with those sets I don’t understand anymore unless it’s like an insane deal. The volume just isn’t high enough on those cards to flip

1 Like