Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I’ve got 500$ fake dollars burning a hole in my account but idk what to buy

if you’re crazy i’m crazy because that sounds like the sanest thing in the world to me

https://twitter.com/aqxu/status/1364371029301235714

9 Likes

When does the UFC Top Shot release? I need more markets in my life.

2 Likes

There are 5 cool cats cards needed to be collected for the AD moment (and 5 base cards). The 5 CC moments are trading between $700-1100 each right now.

I’d take early access to packs no one else will ever get first imo. At this point though I think the cat is out of the bag.

This thread gets more posts than peak trump days! Hard to keep up.

2 Likes

Switch forum to a Top Shot forum imo.

4 Likes

When my account tanks to 3.50 at least I will have the memories of buying an Otto Porter #92 drunk. How could I pass that up.

LOL JK :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

I’m trying to score flips but I also keep seeing insane deals on stars that i don’t want to sell

All my funds are tied up in my GIFs… Need them to sell before tomorrow so I can “work” at work.

1 Like

Thinking about a series one KAT

1 Like

not sure how i ended up with this one, i thought the bots auto bought anything above 50 or 60% discount

Khris Middleton Jump Shot #964 / 15000 LE
Base Set (Series 2) Common

Purchased in 2m, 6s by YoungWolves

Est. Value: $144.00

List Price: $50.00

65% undervalued

2 Likes

i definitely won’t get $144 out of it, at least for a quick flip. i’m listing for $90

1 Like

imagine… a pack not selling out lmao.

god DAMMIT i know we’re still sooo early in this but i know i’m not alone in wishing i could have caught this when PACKS when raining like skittles…

2 Likes

That’s a good pull. Only sense I can make out of it is Middleton is in free fall. I got a boatload of John Collins xxx and 1xxx for nothing earlier too and was shocked. I think the bots stop buying the moments declining rapidly which is why rayvin has been 60% LOL ivica zubac the last 24 hours.

We should have listened to Yuv…

2 Likes

Lol unsold packs just sell the fucking packs.

I’ll Venmo you 90 for it now

2 Likes

Triple digit serials sell for a lot more than 1xxx. 999 is worth probably 1.25x 1001 IMO.