Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Wife just got home from work so will keep this offer open until 915 est then I won’t be on.

Marketplace is slooooooow

I already listed it if you want to buy it, trying to build dapper funds so I’d rather keep it on there

All good. I’ve burned through my balance on there buying the dip atm.

Can’t list anything, just hangs forever on the confirm screen

1 Like

having a similar problem with one of my moments

• Unstuck TopShot Forum
  • Topshot Politics Forum

0 voters

i think just ditch the politics altogether. who cares anymore? not me. i’m all topshot now, i’m over it

3 Likes

I tried to sell my Josh Green for 104 and it says I don’t have the moment lol. I previously had tried 99 and canceled, and i actually saw it on Rayvin - i wonder if a bot bought it

https://flowscan.org/transaction/fcdbe598ff6001407433e368519bb85241b332d7d0e2a3b5d04017588d916bc5

1 Like

Are you buying stuff? You’re not sharing anything

My $100 boucher 360 “snipe” was not very successful. I do not know when to holdem and when to foldem

ya i got a mo bamba dunk and a mortiz wagner layup that i overpaid for but i’ve only made one sale, some days ago. i’m all holding. like a dragon protecting his big pile of gold. why leave the cave? all the gold is right here

2 Likes

The shit tier is struggling, few hours ago couldn’t lose buying for 20 selling for 22, now some of the high teens aren’t moving

Don’t fall for the ladder attacks

Kidding but none of my stuff is selling either.

1 Like

I sold 4 or 5 triple digits today

Jamychal Green 2xx for $70, low ask $20ish.
Capela 2xx sold for $215 ask was $70ish
Chris Paul 7xx for $200 ask was $90 I think
Ayton 6xx for $135 ask was $60ish
Middleton 9xx for $90 ask $40

These were all pretty quick flips, could probably squeeze more out if you have patience

1 Like

All the gift cards have crashed if anyone is after that D Rose

Serial?

the one i listed for 99 ended up selling. #1065. Very low but I bought for 81 and nothing was selling

Lonzo down 50% today, LBj 3 down 30% the day after Josh buys one

1 Like

You’ve been up with me late at night lately, seems the deals get good midnight-3 am est then everything dies.

2 Likes

marketplace down?