Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Think I’m going to sell today, expect packs Thurs and buy low then.

Will put up Sabonis, Capella, Fox, FVV, Middleton

Will hold Kawhi, Embiid, Lebron

1 Like

Basically no. I have done what feels like 100 profitable flips today and account value is down slightly. I have more moments and better serials now I guess?

pretty sure i’m up a few hundred today, got some good $40-80 profit flips and the only expensive card i’ve been holding is a Zion which isn’t down much today

1 Like

5k packs won’t move much if at all

has to be a big one like cool cats to drill the market

vuc page won’t load for me. Hope it’s mooning yuv.

We’re back up to last Monday where there are ~1000 of a lot of moments on the marketplace. When prices mooned this got down to ~300 for these same moments. People are listing and if they don’t sell at this it’s going down further.

1 Like

It is dead to me

If they release the newly minted stuff it’s definitely not 5k packs. Could see the new minted stuff after CC though.

Murray almost down to $100.

he was under 100 earlier in the day but there was a healthy rebound to ~130 and now :poop: again

please stop using the word “tanking” itt. it’s very hurtful

1 Like

middleton 45, butler 75 (might be glitched but people are listing others around it now), herro 100

bloodbath out there

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/william_lou/status/1364386937126211584

8 Likes

@Yuv

Random anecdotal observation but the market seems to completely blow ass on nights DFS scores are down.

1 Like

Bloodbath… How much down is your stuff? My cards are only down like 10% each.

I can tell some cards are getting crushed though because it’s saying they are 40% off deals, but they actually are at the new market rate

They better make this a moment.

2 Likes

Im going to post this again as it is even more relevant

5 Likes

Also:

11 Likes

cool cat packs are done

this is all we sitting on now with $800 in dapper, am i crazy to buy a Luka?

1 Like