Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

You forgot:

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :new_moon:

Boucher down to $58. Oof.

estimates on Rayvin are fucked right now dangerous times out here

2 Likes

Butler 78 I just saw

That and 38 and โ€œitโ€™s just the hedge fund bots driving prices down to trick you into selling.โ€

1 Like

1 Like

Money laundering?

just list at insane amounts and hope someone is drunk

money laundering at a site you canโ€™t cashout is a strange one but a dapper balance exchange for whatever using that card as a transfer would make sense

1 Like

Like theoretically you can do some sales but send a higher card to not pay 4 figures in dapper fees but idk.

Got a Khris Middleton for 42 I didnโ€™t think I would get. Tankorama.

you guys have paper hands (worst insult imaginable). 6 fucking days until cool cats. all cards are gonna double every day starting tonight, probably even triple to make up for the (totally nonsensical) dip today

3 Likes

Sold some chaff. Plays you like for ~350?

The market predatory behavior towards nikola vucevic has broke my heart. I am now bearish on this ponzi scheme

Thinking a series 1 turd or good serial jokic

You can buy my #48 jokic for 1749

Tyus Jones 700 serials are all the rage.

In all seriousness you should be able to find a deal right now.

This is gonna be a fucking goldmine of forensic data for people who research collectible goods bubbles.

2 Likes

is it just guys tanking with a S3 common? makes sense if theyโ€™re planning a huge dump

jfc herro $100

so great being frozen for another day or two. I wouldโ€™ve at least sold the dupes at the high.

I made 13 dollars today buying the lowest asking cards listed and selling them for 2 dollars more, so absolutely! (but Iโ€™m down 40% on Barret and Murray so thereโ€™s that)

2 Likes