Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Are you guys hodling or flipping these 3 digit star cards?

I have that one for 139. And an SN of 12k :cry:

2 Likes

I hold the blue chips and i sell the others

1 Like

For me my ability to get the time down depends on which device I am using and how close to the router I am. I imagine hardwiring into it would be faster. I still haven’t done better than 40s or so in maybe 1000 tries and dont believe its humanely possible.

Yeah it isn’t I think me and goofy have tricked his program into thinking we are a bot like maybe once ever each. But the real bots are still 10s+ faster than our absolute best, at their worst

1 Like

Also I think initially the lack of packs was helping. No new moments to dilute the mp. Now i think it may be driving casuals away. It isn’t much fun to get abused by bots and the brain trust here all day.

Imagine selling something good for 60% below market and then realizing you turned your Chris Paul into a Daniel theis.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten the Buy Now box not available and f5 until it shows up and probably get about 1 in 10 of those.

1 Like

The casuals are checking once a day at best though. As much as it will absolutely kill the site every time, putting “pack drop tomorrow at 5 pm” on the main site, then actually doing that would be great for business!

I’m not even down in the last 24 hours with the market tanking by maybe 40 percent. That’s how soft it has been.

I lost more than you did. Still, it is funny to be up thousands on paper and still kicking myself for one bad trade.

3 Likes

It’s possible I had one of those drunk moments or rayvin screwed me but I was pumped about the trade and then immediately realized I flushed 75 dollars lol

2 Likes

I will never doubt the sense of humor of lord simulation

https://mobile.twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/1364380097109651461

4 Likes

i’m flipping all of mine but i haven’t got a star player like Steph, that might be worth keeping idk

Basically everyone I have tanked today; fultz, Middleton, Capella, sabonis, fvv, wiggins

vuc tanking

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/nba_topshot/status/1364383887334465537

2 Likes

syncophy wrecking it right now, god dammit go to bed

yeah syncophy is here sniping up everything

Never a good sign when literally nothing I have listed is selling lol

1 Like

It’s Future Bagholders of America that bought the top telling everyone to HODL everything with diamond hands and making cases for [individual players they are guaranteed to be holding].

2 Likes