Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

The next LBJ moment is an assist so I’m not even worried about him losing that much

1 Like

It was a fine joke, but honestly we were all disappointed in you. The rest of us are on one week plus thanks to NBA Topshot.

Two other things that I thought were interesting if you execute the Tx yourself:

(1) You can pay more for the NFT than the asking price and that is legal and valid on the network.

(2) You can set the cut of your sale that goes to a beneficiary account to 0%. It says that is also legal, but I wonder if that would actually work or if Dapper would just refuse to conduct the Tx.

1 Like

Vuc is just at $80. I thought he’s in 3 digits :(

This is legal in all states right?

Yep was the first thing I checked b/c the suspense was killing me lol. Also looking to see if they hold Flow or any general weirdness in the contracts. I’ve come back around to the idea that maybe they aren’t firing scripts around the front end. I mean the account is named react after all, so maybe it’s front end trickery but I don’t have any expertise there. Like I could probably get a simulated click running but not one that frontruns the world by 20 seconds.

Lebron pumping his devin booker cool cat portfolio

https://mobile.twitter.com/KingJames/status/1364367289252937729

3 Likes

Devin Dangerfield

It will be 800 when he wins asg mvp

2 Likes

my murray and barrett are crashing

I like Ja. Tried to buy him up at $18 and got sniped. Should have gotten him at $40 when lots were available. $400+is a bit silly though.

I have flipped all day and been able to tread water. Kind of debating in between continuing and delisting all my sales. Going to Big Bend to camp with probably limited phone service starting Thursday. Going to be withdrawing hard.

3 Likes

I just got completely owned trying to buy some Vucevic to flip and I’m done ever doing anything other than buying and holding blue chip players on this site again.

4 Likes

So vuc

2 Likes

Lol Vuc, but even more lol me. I am a terrible trader.

@Lawnmower_Man sell my house to buy saben lee card when they mint it?

Sell your soul for Lebron.

1 Like

i think this is part of it, i just tried it on my desktop for the first time and it seems faster

I bought a Tyus Jones 795 s1 last night for 250. I had been drinking and I think I clicked the wrong place on rayvin screen. If you feel bad about vuc at least you didn’t do that

1 Like

SNIPE

6 Likes