Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

sweet!

nice trade!

i’m truly impressed with how the bots shut down instantly when the market goes down

middleton bam and sabonis sell off seems very all star related i’m shocked that this is a thing

Honestly it just looks like the non elite players are dropping. The stars price hasn’t changed much at all

okay that makes more sense now

Someone give me someone fun to buy that’s $150 or less. I want some upside but I dgaf if I lose it all because I’m $14 invested in this whole thing.

wouldnt they have dumped yesterday though? that info was out yesterday

Have you heard of our lord and savior Andrew Wiggins Fred VanVleet?

(he does have another card coming out though, so if goofy is right, it could be risky

1 Like

I scooped this for $540, over $100 below market.

That’s some severe :roll_of_toilet_paper: :open_hands:

4 Likes

Have all of them, but bought in the $5-15 range so hodl for now

Done. :slight_smile:

Very well could be the last 5k drop of packs was the last drop without the new 25k cc

If you lose money, the person to blame is @WichitaDM - he is the one who told me FVV was good. :)

1 Like

Talen Horton-Tucker moment in the list there. Lakers fan love him

Lol no blame to anybody. I just have an itchy trigger finger and like I said, I’m $14 all-in so I really don’t care one way or the other.

I mean I guess I care if it goes :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

3 Likes

Was reading through blockchain contracts and realized new account creations would also be trackable. That’s probably as easy as checking new mints? Could be a leading indicator for demand that’s invisible to most people.

1 Like

I went very quickly from laughing @ vucevic yuv play hitting to “who’s in the slam dunk contest?”

1 Like

Yuv’s consistency and ability to remain in character throughout this thread has been otherworldly.

i thought that was a great joke but judging by the 1 heart it either failed or misunderstood

2 Likes

I wonder if this is going to pull more of the market toward superstars, people holding random players right now getting drilled are probably learning a lesson.

Although people are also panic selling people like Labron. You have to need dapper REAL bad in order to not at least post for 1800 there