Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I was thinking you could do it on the flip side. Find a lightly traded card and drive up the price. Then list all at once at a price the bots will buy. If you listed fast enough, the bots might not have time to include new sales in their value calculations.

1 Like

8 Likes

BUY MY TERRENCE ROSS BARSTOOL

https://twitter.com/OrlandoMagic/status/1364287747373084673

2 Likes

i really wish rayvion add a ‘minimum ask price’ too. i don’t believe any of their estimation

1 Like

something like 2-5 bucks a pack is the serious answer depends which one, right buyer right day/etc etc well dark green is a little higher than that. They made multiple series that year.

so trying to buy shit tier stuff at like 21-22 and sell for 24 for like an hour is a complete waste of time allegedly, although if Bojan cracks 27 he’s almost going to make me 3.50

Too much rake 🤷

Imabmf is just deleting money. listing stuff at 95% undervalue and bots are scooping it all

1 Like

Listing for like 70 cents profit after rake, was hoping to do like 10-20 of them to see if it’s viable but it doesn’t seem to be

Can you search by user on the top shot site or is that a rayvin thing?

syncophy plus mooning on the same shift. remove notifications

Bojan wins again

30->33 last night
24->27 today

That’s almost 5 whole dollars after rake!

3 Likes

Decided to take a little bit off the table temporarily. Down to just holding AD challenge moments + 7500 LE of Zion, Ja, Giannis, and Trae. Planning to stick to blue chip moments going forward. Lebron, Luka, KD, Dame, and Steph all interest me.

Herro 7500 LE sold for $319, bought for $31 6 days ago, in case anyone needed a reminder of how crazy the last week of this has been.

1 Like

Yeah i’m trying to unload my Kawhi and it is tough, mainly because all I have left are low-ish serials (sub 3.5k) so in order to not sell them under market price I have to be patient for each one to sell to a person hunting lower serials.

1 Like

Capela at 69, that’s the one that cratered?

#250 Capela finally sold, got $215 for it which is not what I was hoping for but its a decent profit

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ILOVEMATTYICE/status/1364341354784907265

2 Likes

i sold moments today, so the answer is we don’t.

2 Likes

Yeah fuck this guy with a rusty pole

1 Like

well if they get into Japan, buy all the Rui cards