Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Yeah this morning there were deals everywhere in mid tier type cards (I’m looking at ones $80-300) now it’s a wasteland, guess everyone is holding or the more casual people who make listing mistakes don’t realize the market is back up

Ok srs post time:

I scoured the site and saw that 5% but thought it only applied to buying PAX for the 13.50$ or whatever it is and I didn’t see anything about specific trading fees.

You’re saying it’s 5% on each side of a trade too? So we have to scalp at least 10% front and back to profit?

1 Like

5% for the seller, buyers don’t pay a fee if you buy with dapper balance. If you buy with a CC you get charged a fee

1 Like

currently it is
5% fee to deposit money
5% fee on selling the card
$25 fee cashing out

3 Likes

Ok that’s still highway robbery and I understand now what you guys were referencing earlier about these topshots printing money just having a marketplace open.

1 Like

Colby White 3 Pointer - #1503 - $69

Steal and nice.

2 Likes

When I bought my house back in 2016 I found several unopened packs of Garbage Pail Kids cards dated 1986in the attic. How much are they worth?

No bites on my 6969 middleton priced at a low low price of 569$

2 Likes

and then

they said

CASHING OUT!

3 Likes

cursed gifs itt

1 Like

Get that bad juju out of here! This is the thread of happiness and prosperity.

4 Likes

Less than the ones on Wax?

1 Like

6969 price might be better

2 Likes

Damn i wanted that Lavine 3 pointer bad. #27 listed for minbid, wow

:cry::cry::cry:

All of my other low serial have sold fairly quickly but besides one guy early this morning no one is buying the low Capelas.

1 Like

This guy is having a fire sale, but im too hesitant to snag his 1xxx moments because he has so many he could actually tank the price

1 Like

Seems normal to me right now. I’m liquidating my lower value cards and going to try to flip some higher level stuff when I get home from work tonight. Doing this shit on a phone is not ideal… Really tempted to sell the Zion 7500 too

2 Likes

You know, it would be insanely risky, but I wonder if you could cause a selloff and profit from it. For example ladder down by $5 with your 5 digit serials, and try to scoop up a bunch of low digits serials in the panic. Not sure if it would work or not, but that’s actually what I thought the account was trying to do at first (quickly realized they were just burning money though)

1 Like

Wouldnt be that risky if you did it the smart way i.e colluding with a group of accounts to manipulate the market. I think it would be kind of sharp to do this with some of these.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not that the bubble will pop and everything will crater (i mean it might but that’s separate) it’s that there’s so much selling pressure a correction might be due. The guy with the account worth 88mm will decide 69mm is also nice too.

Basically this only applies to playing those risky scalps buying cards for 3 and 4 figures.