Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Yeah i’m as bullish on TopShot as anyone but I’m not counting on some China expansion anytime soon to pump the exposure up, lol. They don’t even have the infrastructure to service the people in USA#1 who want to sign up right now.

FYI, if anyone follows the eBay listings for this, there is a really shady listing for a Tyler Herro cool cat that was listed as a one day auction earlier today. I’ve already reported it to eBay, but don’t want anyone on here getting scammed if they don’t take it down. It’s currently bid to $300.

Sigh saw a 5 dollar Melton evaporate

1 Like

When I have good reason to believe an event that isn’t priced into the markets will cause an asset I’m allegedly holding significant quantities of to moon I make sure to stay quiet and trade on that information share it with the world on Twitter.

3 Likes

if you are trying to flip a low serial one i suggest re-listing it every hour or so even with the exact same asking point. bots are working the new listings. i sold my middleton in 56 seconds for the same price of other serials around that area

1 Like

Thanks was just looking for this. @react has been quiet. Last activity over 24 hours ago on that account.

1 Like

They don’t have the infrastructure for packs and a marketplace. Last big pack drop took 7ish hours. So the marketplace was down for that time and buggy for the next like 12.

No drop today?

What happens to the moments trapped in banned accounts? They just live there forever?

BLOCKCHAIN!

They are banning accounts?

Pretty sure they are banning accounts but I don’t know which accounts. I’m not claiming @react was banned, just inactive for over a day now.

1 Like

I think they’ve only done it in successive days like once

Also, if you miss, just remember that the base sets are the flash sales. The special packs will have an 8 hour advanced notice according to them.

Some lately on rayvin are purchased in 20ish seconds

i read recently from a blockchain/nft expert that there are more NBA fans in china than total people in the USA and they can’t wait to buy this shit at whatever price we give them

4 Likes

rayvin is kind of worthless because it takes at least 40 sec (usually 60 sec or more) for the moment to even pop up on my chain then you need to go through the slow ass dapper shit. I don’t understand how some of you are doing purchases in 40 sec

Possibly like video game ping related? I get great ping from Midco where I am.

1 Like

it’s worthless for sniping vs bots, but it’s useful to see all the cards listed in one list until goofy gives us his HUD