Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

yeah to see if i got a moment i just keep refreshing my collection

Delisting dead again. I did it once successfully then it broke. Same thing right before they locked up the marketplace.

yep marketplace down again, well that was a fun 10 minutes

1 Like

That was a fun 8 minutes

1 Like

I snagged a #900 Mike Conley Base for $90. I’m clicking buttons but having fun!

2 Likes

I think I made like $25 during that 10 minute window, didn’t buy much

1 Like

I also have an $18 Ish Smith in purgatory. Not sure if it went through or not but my money is gone. That’s probably what I get for buying anything of Ish Smith though.

1 Like

@anon3530961 what website is that again?

rayvin.io - but in order to see what i just shared, it’s $50/mo

Thanks.

Idk about you guys, but when these are released I’m snap buying Harden and Kyrie at lowest price. Don’t care as much about the mediocre rookies.

2 Likes

I had the same idea which tells me we might not have much opportunity to grab one cheap.

I’m planning to stick to only blue chip ones going forward. The bots and people with rayvin are going to dominate the flipping of low level guys.

Plus if I get stuck holding a bag, I’d rather it be on a player I’d actually like to collect even without the prices going crazy this past week.

So during that 10 minute window, of the cards I have more than 1 of, and using evaluate.market to look at the last sold before maintenance started at 5+hrs ago to the current low price now

Embiid went 175 to 198
Kawhi 209 to 233
FVV 50 to 62
Wiggins 29 to 29 (unchaged)
AD 280 to 320
Labron 1800 to 1870

if cards were dropping in value, it wasn’t anything I had. Maybe this supports the thought that $$$ will flock to the star players over time, and the Ish Smiths of the world will go to $1

2 Likes

Do we have to use our Google account to signup if that’s what we used for TS (I don’t want to, but was forced to for TS)?

I like the opportunity of moments that previously didn’t exist. From cool cats and gift cards, the first 6 hr or so were very undervalued.

1 Like

no, they arent linked to your TS account. You can look up your portfolio by typing in your username, but you can do that for any user.

1 Like

Got a friend to split CC costs with me. If Herro drops a bunch can someone send me a pm? His movement between $900-1499 is just, a lot.

1 Like

Yeah this is exactly the strategy I use. In a bear market, buying high serial #s is risky, even if they are below the current market value. I only buy them if they are an easy flip, like say priced 15%+ lower than the next lowest card. You want to go for the low serials that people are trying to unload in a panic, that way even if you miss the bottom, you aren’t screwed completely. Like if lowest Kawhi is going for $220 and someone posts an ID #930 for $225, I’m slamming buy like a madman. If Kawhi is going for $220 and someone posts ID #14000 for $205, I’m not buying it.

1 Like

Market must be up some. I am out and about but getting notifications stuff is selling.