Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

They do. I think you can use the portfolio look up for free as well, I could be wrong tough. https://momentranks.com/ is the best IMO. They use serial and the website is clean

Notifications have been very delayed. You’re almost certainly getting notifications from sales that occurred in the short window it was up.

1 Like

I’m getting notifications for buys i made of cards that are coming after notifications of sells i made for that exact card

ROI -23.4%

weeee

Back up

1 Like

I’m rich as hell

4 Likes

down again? rough day

Ever notice when the sell offs happen, it’s mostly like this:

Check the avatar. I think that’s the default one. I assume people who aren’t as deep in this haven’t taken the time to update the avatar. It could be recency bias but I don’t remember seeing huge chunks like this when the market is stable

Does paid rayvin show you price charts per moment?

no

the only thing rayvin is good for is showing the list of cards in real time and linking you to its page. the alert system is terrible. there’s no filtering and their price estimation is bad.

but i don’t have a better way to list actual cards than this.

Seems like it shouldn’t be hard to spin something up to plot lowest asks, average sell price, per moment for whatever time interval, is this basically what goofy did?

Holy shit. Snagged this for $750.

Do i HODL?

Usually I like to keep the superstars in the 3 digits. Pretty sure im HODL this one.

6 Likes

they’re also adding a new server:

3 Likes

switchboard

3 Likes

errbody ishing on ish

1 Like

Prices heading up and way less deals showing up in the feed. There were so many earlier I could maybe click 1 in 5. Now I sit here and wait.

ETA-and a bunch of stuff I listed last night and this morning just sold.

How much weight do you guys put on serial numbers?

enormous

Too much.

It’s hard to say. Low serials can fetch huge premiums. Or they sit unsold forever.