Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

oh shit i didn’t know i could click through your link and watch your thing

do i owe you like a thousand dollars now or what?

3 Likes

i need some bot to blind buy my middleton with the insane rayvin estimate

Sweet, a suspicious purchase alert from the bank, I feel part of something now!

1 Like

also they probably would make a set of labon doing a midrange jumper if he could ever actually hit one

1 Like

1 Like

Imagine being an NBA player, getting really pumped hearing about Top Shot, then loading it up to see that you’re the lowest priced player on the site at $25 when a dud like Canadian Jordan is going for twice that and King Lebrone for 100 times that.

1 Like

spend my balance ~270, go go go

1 Like

Volume is down across the board, which could be bearish. Or maybe it’s because it is late.

Draymond scoring a basket will be the rarest moment in Top Shot history.

1 Like

they need a Brian Scalibrine moment

1 Like

now i get why the dude was listing his coby white again and again. after 5 mins the card disappears from the ravyin list.

1 Like

Lol that would be a good troll moment but do you have any idea how much I’d pay for some WHITE CHOCOLATE moments? I’d empty this account for them.

real talk i’d pay thousands to have a set of all Harden’s quadruple stepback super travels

1 Like

2 Likes

Maybe after the Cosmics they could do a Time Travelers series that’s just the rarest Evrosteps in NBA history.

That’s a software cap moment: $250,000.

Here’s what’s crazy: everybody is joking about “omg why would you pay all the maney for a gif you can find on the internet” but I legit can’t find a gif of the other angles of the elbow pass. Like, I was about to make a post saying 250k for each angle and then couldn’t find them to post.

So, basically, doing some baseball card math the side angle is worth one billion dollars.

1 Like

… just clicking buttons

1 Like

putting the shim sham on Payton is probably worth a cool million

1 Like

Very nice!! Congrats

1 Like