Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

how much did you buy it for?

im dapper poor right now trying to dump more Kawhi, there are no buyers lol, Need to get that powder to do the flips

Barrett having a decent 2nd season, lowest is 100 but there’s a lower sn of like 4k for 125, is that a relatively better idea?

eh whatevre bought #4500 for 110

I think I’m done for now folks

1 Like

Are these lol boomer likes josh?

wat

1 Like

They seem ok to me, tbh I don’t know much about the players since I don’t follow NBA that much lol. I just buy the people I know or lesser known who have been mentioned a lot in here about being solid (like Frank Vanvleet)

1 Like

Lol, it seems someone has stockpiled Schroeder and put up all the worst serials for 100k.

1 Like

only semi related, but almost every player i check has had some really random serial go for stupid amount. I don’t get if those are misclicks, money laundering or what.

1 Like

holy fuck the lowest ask on my Jamal Murray 3 is currently 4 dollars more than what I paid, paper hands warning

1 Like

I got the security thing mid buy a bit ago and passed fairly easily fwiw.

I’m also I guess done after an insane buying spree tonight. Put the stuff I dont really want up at reasonable although optimistic prices that way I will be happy no matter what I wake up to.

2 Likes

the bots are not biting on my middleton even though rayvion is telling them it’s 62% off

Do you guys subscribe to rayvin?

goofy built his own better version. me josh and wichita do, i think. it’s 50 bucks for a month and most likely by next month this will be dead so it’s a short term investment.

just be careful with the way they value super low serial numbers. they way overestimate them.

2 Likes

here’s a good example

I was wondering wtf was going on with that market. I had 2 1xxxx Embid’s and they lost quite a bit of value in the past hour

missed that one but got 2996 for 180

PROFIT TOWN POPULATION ME

Bought @ 30 sold at 33

2 Likes

Could it be some finance Bro who is for some reason turning bearish?

The person selling has like 60+ Embiids lol

Yeah same problem