Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Is everyone going for quick flips? Or is anyone playing the long game with a piece that could explode in value in the future?

finally snagged a lebron. paid near market value for it, but i’m happy to have one. pretty low serial as well

6 Likes

how much

$2050

1 Like

I think most here are flipping scrubs and holding stars (lebron, zion and the desirable rookies)

2 Likes

lol boomer, am I supposed to scroll through the option box to find the lowest price, where’s the low price buy button

@anon3530961 be careful with rayvin estimation of some cards.
Like this one there’s literally 0% it’s worth 3800 now. The highest sale other than #1 was 1800 and the card is mostly sold around 700-800. Very unlikely that someone will pay 3x for a random low number here.

Ish Smith Steal #16 / 299 LE
Metallic Gold LE (Series 1) Rare

Listed 58s ago by Goldenboy123

Est. Value: $3,759.00

List Price: $1,200.00

68% undervalued

Buy

View All Listings

1 Like

Biyombo isn’t a really desired card. It looks like #79 is listed for 179 and #140 listed for 127.

If it were me, I would list for like $139 and see if a bot snags it up. Rayvin says the estimated worth is $196 for it. So if you list at 139, thats like 30% off, which I think will sell easily.

1 Like

Yeah I have noticed that, I avoid all 2-digit cards as a result, and I’m pretty careful with the #1xx ones as well. The only times I buy a 2-digit is if Rayvin says it’s like 80%+ off, usually that is an easier sell

as some one who bought 2 2-digit cards, i’m not happy

also how are you so dapper rich to be buying lebron and keep flipping. god i suck at this

I deposited thousands of dollars today when i saw the flash sale

4 Likes

just donked 30 dollars for Bojan Bogdanovic layup, I’m giggling at the stupidity. Exit target: 31 dollars

2 Likes

this shit was stuck so long on processing and no buy button. tried to put my entire bankroll on it

a Morant Steal #1681 / 3164 LE
Base Set (Series 1) Common

Purchased in 2m, 29s by bubbafish

Also with the LeBron, now that the #1 is out in the wild, i think there’s a legit chance someone could buy it for 250k soon. Which would get insane press.

no one will buy a common for 250k before the rare ones do

Maybe not, but it’s an insane moment. To look away from the basket. Everyone remembers the Jordan FT with eyes closed, this is even on another level of disrespect entirely because it’s during a live play. It’s something that will be on LeBron’s career highlight reel with 100% certainty. I still am of the opinion that the insanely cool career-level highlight moments will be worth a premium over rarity. That’s what I’m banking on at least. Like if they made an x/1000 set of LeBron just doing a midrange jumper, that’s not gonna be as desired as the turn-away 3pointed, IMO

Wow, it’s actually -$20 to own a Frank Ntilikina moment

2 Likes

Is there a limit to how much you can dump into Dapper or something? (not famous last words, I promise)

1 Like

Yeah, it’s something around 3-5k daily limit