Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

My Capella is #741, you’d sell yours for $115?

tomorrow they announce the all stars reserve. i think it will give a boost to cards but also probably not cause it’s all random

The west is pretty obvious with only Conley being a dark horse i think.
East is more of a crapshoot. Tatum and Harden are 100%. Jaylen Brown, Sabonis, FVV, Bam, Simmons, Middleton, Lavine, Simmons and Randle are the options for the 5 spots

I’ve got my 250 listed at $275, I’m not confident it will sell at that price but I’m going to leave it there overnight incase the base price jumps up a bit. I think you could get more than $115 for yours, maybe $130 or $140?

1 Like

$21 bacon got listed for some reason

Some non-baseball card info: my friend and his wife filmed their first child’s birth and she mentioned once that the only person she’d feel comfortable with watching it was me and I was like, baby, I’m flattered, honored even… Butnahhh.

3 Likes

Like 24 hours ago the Lebron 3 was worth more than Lamelo, now the LBJ is like 2200 and Lamelo is 6500. Swings.

I remember making a post a few days ago where the lowest asking price on base set 2 cards. 21 were over $100. It’s probably over 100 moments now over $100.

Trying to buy the Drummond imjosh beat me to 2 mins ago. Fun fun. Will prob lose this one also.

ETA-lol yup. Prob could have sold that bit higher.

I looked at the prices and got scared, it seemed like it was actually gonna be hard to flip for the 190 it saying it was worth

josh hart sent a giveaway to the wrong name lmao

in before someone signs up right now with that name and gets the card

2 Likes

I think the same moment just got listed for 80. Will probably lose that also lol.

Eta-nm 25 serial lower.

Nice. Recently on my flip of the 1xxx i’ve been just doing like 1.5x min, you can get 2x though if you are patient for some of them

what’s with the wiseman still listed as available on rayvin?

momentranks.com doesn’t think highly of my jokic buy. only has it as ~$550 worth

1 Like

Alrighty, have 100 on Dapper, any low hanging fruit just to get started? Basically I take it I should just be looking to get lucky on queueaments and packaments.

Q: how did you get notified of the pack drop today?

A: i have 30 friends who literally f5 the site every minute of the day

5 Likes

upload another 250 and get mo bamba

no results for immanuel quickley wtf

he’s gonna be the big bink of the next series

coming soon. as a rookie he’s going to go for $400+, despite the fact he’s not that good.

rayvin estimation of my middleton is stupid. it might think 52 is his jersey number or something. have it as 1500 when there are cards for sale under 500 with lower serial