Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

The non Wiseman/lamelo/edwards rookies are obviously insane overvalued. Some of it is they are later giving some moments “badges” and rookies will get one. But still.

1 Like

Sigh. I actually did enter the poker boom in 2008. Being late to every party is my life story.

Whoever thought of this shit is a genius.

The insane thing is the whole market only came into being 4 months ago. 25 years of poker expansion has been compressed into 4 months. Next fad if you are not in my day 3 it will be too late.

1 Like

I think the Halliburton is also ok value, but agree all the rest are pretty much trash.

Yeah, keep forgetting about him. Think he has to wait though. While I like the individual players on Sac, I don’t see them doing well as a team any time soon.

Can someone please answer the following questions:

1. I want to buy a “Pack” when one becomes available to get my feet wet. What do I need to do?

2. Am I paying for these in cash or crypto? I’m not seeing clear info on payment methods.

UFC gifs lets go!

1 Like

I have been getting baked tonight so this may be a bit incorrect but I do think part of this is that the idea of what fun is has changed. At least for some of us. Lets not pretend like any of us here are going to sit around watching our GIFs. We are here as predators. That is what drew us to poker. The chance to use our abilities to make money. We are doing the same thing here.

Covid just amplifies the feel good from that because I know I have been pretty rough in the last year as far as good brain chemical releases from things.

Not a shot at this but I think that is part of the reason this is taking off. Everyone likes money and it tickles the right part of brains here and I am guessing in other spheres as well.

3 Likes

Basically pay attention to this chat, the most common “base” pack gets announced with little warning then we all try to get one and 10% of us succeed.

Credit cards and crypto are accepted.

2 Likes

The pack will pop up and you click it to join the queue. If you get selected to buy you will then enter your credit card to buy it.

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

randomly thought of the MJ shot over ehlo and thought how much it’d go on topshot

this card already exists, Upper deck had a motion MJ shot series of him–you can watch the play (albeit grainy)–the card is like $10 on ebay.

1 Like

Golf is going to be huge.

The 2 digit cards are really hard to gauge. It’s probably a good buy since the lowest sub 100 is going for $499, but hard to say what people would pay.

Buy my #250 Capela, steal at that price :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Just spamming clicking really. And spam F5 on the card page if you get there and it doesn’t show the buy button yet

Don’t need the card. The moment haunts me in my head forever.

okoro is a #5 pick who is starting in the nba. rookies are always the most expansive cards for reasons i don’t fully understand

1 Like

just give haliburton a run it back pack how many are these people holding onto