Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

No matter what you do it is good as long as you don’t sell. That’s all you need to know.

2 Likes

the serial isn’t good. zion is the 2nd most expensive common card after lebron

1 Like

ZionToDaMoon appears to be a bot, or my topshot is just bugged.i saw ownership swap to them a la Benign on the card page

mbl who has a 8 digit account just opened a “the finals” pack on stream. that’s like 20 cards all under 3k limit.

Got a Nerlens #238. You guys who know more is there a market for bad moments with good serials? Do I just hold this and hope for the moonshot?

:gem::palms_up_together:

1 Like

My wife got home from work and I have 300 windows open and she walks over and sees me feverishly clicking. The window with my collection is open. She goes YOU HAVE 79 MOMENTS OH BOY and walks off. LOL.

She has bought a bunch of moments with her Tyler Herro spoils so I am off the hook!

7 Likes

anyone believe the coby white hype, #5 is on the market.

1 Like

the dude who bought the 200k lebron on the stream now

When it gets stuck on “processing your order” that is a loss 100% of the time.

2 Likes

THERES TOO MUCH TO KEEP TRACK OF

you paste rain man graphs all day that gives me epileptic seizure. you can deal with 3 level of scarcity.

1 Like

i was literally thinking ‘ok so this is how people feel when i show my charts with no explanation like it’s obvious what i’m what referencing’

Mine thought that too until she got her Cool Cats pack. Now she is not really into it but understands it is a hugely profitable +ev situation. We are trying to save up a few hundred K to ex-pat in our 40s so selling her on this being a possible lotto ticket helped.

1 Like

My wife always asks me how much pretend money I’ve made, ever since I told her that it’s unclear when I’ll ever be able to cash out.

2 Likes

markcubansdog, lol

marccubansdog is an obvious bot. How do we report these people? 28s?

my best is 45s, i don’t think i can do better than that

yeah f u

Andre Drummond Dunk #573 / 15000 LE
Base Set (Series 2) Common

Purchased in 22s by like

1 Like

can we get perma links for marccubansbot and like ? those are both obv bots. like just scooped drummond 573 in 22s

ah ok, if it’s just based on it being Zion i can understand that, was wondering if there was something else I was missing