Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

The Kawhi swing the last 24 hours was crazy. Under $200 last night, to high of $360, then crash to $160, and now settling at $300.

1 Like

whoever dumped because they knew packs were coming got owned for it

hehehehe

3 Likes

vegasfinds the account you guys were talking about earlier is dumping everything at bargain big prices.

that’s honestly why I haven’t bothered with this, the tilt from shit like that is too much emotional strain for me (it’s like, when playing poker online I’m way more tilted from a misclick or the internet dropping out than a bad beat)

in hindsight though, considering the GAINZ everybody has made from the PAX it probably would’ve been worth regardless of how I quantify the emotional strain

vegasfinds back on the dump

Late to this thread. Cliffs on how to get in on this?

I still can’t log in. Tried multiple devices and browsers.

1 Like

Can someone explain when I click through from Rayvin on the buy button sometimes the Buy Now appears and sometimes it doesn’t? Is it the moment being purchased or does the site just totally blow.

that’s the bug goofy is whining about. it’s good for us humans imo

1 Like

How many moments does this vegasfinds guy have lol?

Link? Hard to find on mobile

vegasfinds777

a lot

Lol can’t even create a new account on the Top Shot site. Talk about late to the party.

you mean the start of this thread?

not even, a week after

1 Like

Like ffs I’m pretty sure we have enough talent here on this forum to get a product up that can reliably drop packs.

klbruce keeps buying the double digit serials and then remorse sell them at cost

3 Likes

i’d have more fun railing this if I knew why that was good

for example what’s the range of serials and why does that matter? did they mint all the cards and release them out of order?

that Zion is over 700 from a $9 pack

also yes, they aren’t releasing them in order

1 Like