Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Pretty sure if anyone gets a pack the move is to sell it unopened. Same as in the physical card market boom.

You have to do it outside system, ideally setup a livestream with buyer so they can see cards being opened, then gift cards.

1 Like

What’s crazy is that your worst return would have been from buying LeBrons.

1 Like

someone paid 1500 Buy it now

3 Likes

every single tout was like ‘buy a rare series 1’ when the best strategy by far for now was buy all the scraps

4 Likes

What is the multiple the boys use for reasonably priced?

My account value dropping slightly, confirmed top panic sell :relieved:

coby white from like 50 to 90

figure out who the next to randomly go from 50 to 90 is the strat now I guess

We are down to 30 moments left with a lowest ask of $50 or less.

2 Likes

In retrospect, it had to be the barstool article that did this right?

it hit espn then barstool got into forbes yahoo/etc after that

barstool droolers biggest but it got out there all at once

1 Like

They have said that they want to eventually add the ability for you to sell packs on their marketplace (one of their guys said the during the josh hart twitch stream)

1 Like

They have also said they will allow cash-outs. I would not bet on either happening any time soon.

EV of the guaranteed Cool Cat Card alone is $850 currently. Hard to calculate pack EV, but worst case scenario right now has to be about $900? So EV is probably at least $1,200.

Agree but it’s a lot easier for them to let users sell a pack

SpreadButter Today at 12:56 PM
@Jacob | Dapper Community you guys have done a great jobs cleaning up these bots recently! Any word on when we will know if we were the first to report? Either way happy they are gone.

Jacob | Dapper Community Today at 12:56 PM
the problem is the same team doing these investigations is the same team investigating withdrawals, so priorities my friends. Lots to juggle with limited resources

1 Like

$2B company. JFC hire some people.

1 Like

@goofyballer did you see this one?

Mitchell Robinson Dunk #44 / 15000 LE
Base Set (Series 2) Common
Purchased in 56s by BobSnooter

i didn’t have a buy button i refreshed 3 times to get one and then it was sold. 56s is clearly way too long for the sick value so what is this bug

Not only that but you need a dedicated FRAUD TEAM that deals only with this shit.

1 Like