Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

you shush.

we’re all getting A PACK next drop

also, LOL at this…

stolen from r/nbatopshot which has some decent browsing info if you’re already caught up here and don’t wanna be jinxed by the NO PACKIE LACKIES here

1 Like

someone named searix is buying up all the rj barretts now

if I see bowens next…

Reddit says rooks trending down slightly. Top? 🤷

Rookies have been flat since late last week pretty much. Especially in comparison.

Merrill and Josh Green way up and were the obvious buys sub $40 when all other rookies were at least double that.

Still some manual sniping available. I just got an Ayton for $61 when market price has been around $65 for the last hour or so.

Although wow someone snapped up a #337 for $62. Missed that.

If you want to get rich at this point, it seems to me like the options are (a) score something absolutely insane in a pack or (b) code a bot that trades ahead of sealed blocks. For (b) you’re going to need significant cash on site.

Just grabbed #6969 middleton for a small premium because I’m a child

8 Likes

fyp

1 Like

There is a decent chance someone would buy for a big premium.

1 Like

:pray::pray: I was surprised to see it

AD reward cards total over $4,700.

Cole Anthony spike is due to him tweeting about topshot.

I feel bad for kids who might genuinely enjoy collecting cards of their favorite players as a hobby, like many of us used to do back in the day.

so nba players can buy their cards and pump it with tweets like elon with anything

nice

2 Likes

Sabonis $100

There are still some affordable physical card products for this reason. But yeah 90+% of the market is premium products and has been for awhile.

4 days ago:

2 Likes

While we’re in a good time in this cycle, remember everything good about topshot is thanks to Yuv creating this thread.

Remember that when this inevitably takes a bad turn too, that everything bad is Yuv’s fault.

12 Likes