Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

OMFG FOR REAL??

ANATTA <3

Man, I saw there were 300 unread posts ITT and I thought I missed something. I did not.

1 Like

27e

1 Like

We 10xed in like 6 days. Now I’m wondering if the cards that didn’t go up much is the real value. Wiseman only went from 800 to 1400 in the last week lagging the market by a ton

pj washington cool cats min price 700 lmaooooo #HODLGANG

SEVEN DAYS LEFT UNTIL COOL CATS CHALLENGE ENDS

1 Like

No clue. I’m not sure there is any rationale to the market right now.

All the “good” cards I bought (rookies and first moments of good young players) are up but lagging overall market . All the crap I bought as random speculation is way up. I thought there was going to be an adjustment where good cards went up more, but it seems everyone is just desperate for any S2 moment.

Unopened cool cats pack up for auction currently on eBay is at $910 with just under 13 hours remaining.

1 Like

My theory is that the types looking to acquire expensive or HODL type moments are focusing on cool cats. Once that is over maybe they head back to the normal rarer moments?

The interesting thing is Cool Cats isn’t over for awhile due to the master challenge. All of the first run of cool cats have gone up a ton recently too.

if I can gift anything I will sell an alec burks and tj mcconnell and maybe stanley johnson too for basically anything that is not dapper balance. I don’t want to get caught holding the latter bags.

and now a lowest series 1 card is 138–up 25 from last night. You too can pay 5x the next highest any Ish Smith card has sold in maybe forever.

1 Like

Are you locked out of retrying the identity check for KYC like imjosh did? I would try that first.

Otherwise, let me know if you want to get rid of some stuff and what % you want for it. Feel free to pm me.

After all these thousands of posts, I finally checked the commons (now LE) that I kept from last weekend’s pack. Drummond, Aldridge, and Schroder are all $40+. So dumb. I want to sell, but man, do I have a FOMO of the moonshots.

not surprising but the lowest 12000’s are now treated the same as the 15000’s in the market

I’m not sure if refreshing the site is what I’m supposed to be doing, but I’ve done it anyway about 25x today even though I know they’re on west coast time…

PACKS.

or in my case… PACK.

1 Like

For those waiting for packs (especially first timers) I want to say it is extremely hard to get packs and was even prior to this. I am 2/7 getting packs in the drops so far. I imagine your odds of getting packs this next drop will likely be 10% of less.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m probably very close to done with this. It was a good, short, run. I’m 2/3 on packs, but the first only turned into $5 a card because the market hadn’t exploded. I’m not going to play the market, trying to snipe a gif for $25, hoping I can sell it for $40.

I might just sell my three commons and then hope to win the PACKZ raffles.

You don’t need to know shit. All you need is $9 and some luck in the next drop to score yourself a PACK. This is the easiest money you will ever make in your life.

My wife and I pretty much 30xed the amount we put in. Our accounts are worth just under 8k and we put in $280. That is in about a week basically.

I guess my question is how much can this realistically go up in another week? There is no chance we see another 20-30x across the board week right?

5 Likes

2^6, so 64x between now and when cool cats ends

1 Like

damn cole anthony went to 850 so much for the one card that didn’t rocket