Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I slept for 3 hours and my account is up another 40% to 6k. Lol wtf.

The reason why the crash may not come for a while is what are people going to do? Let the money sit in their dapper balance for months? I don’t see that happening. It would be a lot more tempting to sell if I could see the money in my bank account in a few days.

3 Likes

Cost to acquire AD currently up to $4,300

Cheapest moment on site is currently $24. Only 11 moments with a lowest ask of $25 or less.

I just looked up your account. It might be a good thing you’ve been forced to hold!

Have you tried just retrying the KYC check over and over until you pass like @anon3530961 did?

fwiw vegasfinds777 is unloading his 4 digits commons.

you can try to snipe (i failed) but mostly one of the og’s is getting rid of cards so my guess is pax coming

1 Like

PACKS!!!

God damn i had a 3 digit serial Capella listed for $130, fell asleep when low ask was around $50 now I wake up and someone is mass buying them for $100 and of course my low serial sold 10 minutes before I checked it. Don’t go to bed with cards listed i guess

Can someone point me to a cliffs that answers two things,

1. am I missing out on an early way to make a ton of money aka Bitcoin 2.0?

2. if yes, can I get into this if I don’t know about or care about sports?

1. Yes. Maybe.
  2. Yes.
1 Like

Herro CC low ask now at $1k :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Could you point me to a good primer or should I be reading the several thousand posts here?

I’m definitely not the best one to answer any questions on this. Sign up for TopShots/Dapper and try to get a pack next time they drop. You can purchase with a debit card or crypto (I think). Not sure if anything is different for Canadians. So far all I’ve done is buy a $14 pack last Monday that is currently valued at $1,340.

2 Likes

Wtf! Ok thanks.

Yea it’s truly absurd. I have very little clue what I’m doing but am enjoying the low risk thrill ride. Can’t decide if I want to sell for the quickest 100× profit ever or hodl and hope this can make me actually rich somehow.

Signed up. Everything is sold out. When do new packs drop and is it just a matter of being logged in the second they do to buy them?

Also now that the low information fish like me are in this thing it is probably over! :grin:🤷🏼

I feel the imjosh strategy of targeting good serials on cards when price is shooting up works. 95% of buyers are just buying the lowest priced ones and some sellers don’t pull off their low serials in time, so often I find one with a low premium to current MP. Of course if card corrects you could be left hold the bag.

For instance, got a Kawhi for #966 for $300 when low MP was $220, which for top 1,000 is tiny premium. Even if price just held, the lowest other top 1,000 serial was $399.

Also, look for #jerseyxx. Bought a Simmons #2592 for $127 when MP was $100 (27% premium) and flipped for $200 when MP was $120 (66% premium).

What I do is quickly check the good serials and see if there are a few outliers (e.g. for the Simmons I saw that all the other #25xx cards were listed with min of $220 so the $127 listing stood out, for Kawhi, as mentioned the lowest other sub 1,000 serial was $399). My rough guide is I’m trying to find sub 1,000 serials with less than a 50% premium to MP.

The one downside is these can take time to flip, as cards over market often sit there for a while.

How much would you pay for a fresh pack with 1 rare and 2 commons rn?
  • $100
  • $200
  • $300
  • $400
  • $500
  • $600
  • $700
  • $800
  • $1000
  • $1200
  • $1500
  • $2000

0 voters

They announce pack drops ahead of time. Sometimes only a few minutes ahead, sometimes several hours. What they have been doing is having a waiting room that you can join at a specified time. Everyone in the waiting room is then assigned a random spot in line. If your spot is low enough to get a pack, congrats.

2 Likes

We’re already at a new record high sales day with 10 hours left per evaluate.market (they go off GMT)

1 Like

You missed out on the prime money making period imo and I don’t think this will turn into a new BTC situation but who knows, I’m always wrong about this kind of shit so :man_shrugging:. You should definitely at least sign up because if you manage to snag a pack you’ll make a nice profit off that but I’m not sure if I would recommend tossing a bunch of money into the market.