Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

1 Like

on the BLOCKCHAIN

1 Like

ish smith basketball cards on ebay listings sold over $20, the current topshot minimum including shipping in at least 3 months

$30 including shipping for the top card a 4/5 panini flawless emerald diamond whatever that is

that’s the entire list

also pretty sure steph curry has gone up 100 as I looked that up

The funny difference between pokemon and UFC will be any time someone gets a pokemon introduced in the last decade they will just go “wtf is this shit wheres my charizard?”

For this reason top shot should introduce a ton of moments from absolute shit 80s players no one remembers. Just mint a Fred Cofield airball.

1 Like

terrence ross lowest price now $300 goofy saved

1 Like

a 90’s cards set, but like 90’s cards 1000 different players and 1000000 cards of each

1 Like

Who on earth is buying this shit? I can’t imagine randoms who just want to own one because they are so so cool are like “oh look Javale McGee for $30, yep I gotta have that.” It’s all flippers joining the market at who knows how close to the top but definitely waaaay far from the bottom and thinking they’re gonna see FU money trading $50 Miles Bridges dunks. And they might be right, and even the guy who pays $100 might be right, but someone is gonna be very wrong and I’m gonna laugh these two lungs out of my chest watching it.

3 Likes

Absolutely the way it should be. You open the pack and it’s a shitty sublime song instead of pump up hip hop beats and you have to click through 20x as your moments are at the bottom of a shoebox

1 Like

The same people who were buying GME at $300

6 Likes

tacko fall $100 dunno when that spike happened

same with lonzo ball to 80 those weren’t 50 from what seemed like a minute ago

1 Like

Terrence Ross has been balling the fuck out lately too. Easy hold.

Going to sleep now, fully expecting $100 Wiggins tomorrow because lol everything. My position in Wiggins is down to a mere 20 cards now, I sold a decent chunk at 40 to convert to AD cards

2 Likes

when did I say worst common 15 earlier today, now it’s 22.

Cole Anthony continues to go nowhere despite only 4k total cards which to me because I don’t own it, is hilarious.

Zion 1k soooo close.

In actual basketball talk, Zion is the next Lebron. Dude is going to be the star of his generation. He’s 20 and is averaging 30 ppg over his last 6 games.

I only own the layup, the other zion would’ve been the better purchase sadly which I do not own

got the layup in ap ack originally sold it for 90, rebought it for 70 rare I actually got that right, would’ve never bought two of the layup anyway.

herro’s base is 180 all sorts of wild prices out there

1 Like

someone kill BillyGoat for me please

2 Likes

I find it so interesting looking at the spread in listings on various cards. I haven’t really bought any moments when there are a handful or dozens listed at the minimum. I haven’t gotten many where there are say, lots listed at $20, then 21, then 22 etc. I think these listings have gotten crushed by the tide lifting it up. If you bulk bought, these probably made people tons.

For LBJ, while the minimum is $1960 right now, there aren’t many at 2k or even 3, most seem to be at 5 in case it moons.

1 Like

there’s a $40 merrill for you snipers

god I better get unstuck on that site soon

someone just pumped it too far yesterday cause 80 was way out of line back then, aka the old days

when I wake up lowest is gonna be what $30