Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Turned out selling the wiseman at lol 300 or whatever it was ended up actually a good move, everything I bought with that money went up more than 4x.

2 Likes

I have a feeling this will start happening a lot and we’ll see some mini-freak outs. I believe that a ton of cards are held by a relatively small # of people multi-accounting and doing all kinds of bullshit and they could trigger the panic sell-off.

2 Likes

@anon3530961 does rayvin take long to update? it shows my cards valuation at like 3 hours ago, which is 4 decades ago in nft time. if that’s the same value he gives in the market assistance it’s useless

i think it’s the same in the market assistance. the market assist has been very tricky today because the prices are changing so fast. its still useful information, but you just cant blindly follow it

it’s great for seeing what’s in the market which i can’t currently. the question is if you can trust their numbers or have to go on your own. the sniping part is just josh mad clicking skills

The marketplace grab after the next drop is going to be such an insane clusterfuck. Will feel like Karate Kid trying to catch the fly with chopsticks buying cards.

Lol the direspect.

JonBonQuiQui sniped this for $68 than resold for $72, card is easily worth $80+ and FVV :rocket:

2 Likes

he just wants all the dennis schroders (he has 322 cards and like 200 of them at least are that)

1 Like

There’s not even any FVV around that Serial # priced in that range, no idea what the reasoning behind re-listing so low was. It’s like they didn’t even try to profit much

me and my jarrett allen dunk 4 years from now

1 Like

Lavine was one of the 15 guys I looked at Monday and went “he’s good, but like last one my list after Bam, Dame, Ja, Jokic, SGA, Mitchell and whoever else to moon.”

guess I should have just taken the flyer on him after missing out on half of those other ones. It seems like base set 2 is almost outpacing base set 1 now despite there being much less base set 2. Don’t really get that.

And yeah, for non stars, there will be new mints soon and a new card with like 25-50k CC of each of these players.

Very likely we get a pack in the next two days, as much as I want to buy MPJ or Mcconnell before then, just not going to do it.

think it’s as simple as he’s the best player on a team that has a huge fanbase especially at barstool is why he mooned the most

base 2 is rising better than base 1 because it’s easier to find and cheaper, (lowest base 1 card is 115 last I looked). The only base 1 I ever owned I flipped from 25 to 33 in minutes and felt pumped, it’s 350 now. welp it’s like penny stocks in the market and why those rose the most when casuals came in

Maybe the barstool stuff has something to do with it, but he lagged behind every other decent player in mooning. Maybe Siakam is close as he was also still in the teens yesterday and is $60 aorn, but the true stars mooned 24 hr sooner.

There’s an advantage to having marginally-lower serials that don’t have much resale value. Just posted some F-tier duds and being able to steal the shelf space above entire price tiers that start at like #11,000 is amazing. Feels even better to do it to someone that has a 6k or 7k up and owning the top (of a particular price point). It’s sort of like Top Shot gin rummy.

2 Likes

lavine went from 3 to 200 what are you talking about lagging

He was still cheap for like a whole day even after Jokic, Ja, Dame etc had made their initial push from ~10 to 100+

a dude on youtube had a dame giveaway for yesterday I guess I didn’t win

wonder if he ever actually did give that away since when he posted it it was $10 and it’s 200 now

all these stars mooning every time I look, oh zion’s now 700/900 900 is half the number of the 700 but that isn’t gonna be 2x difference with this flood of people.

So I mean, for chumps like me who missed all this insanity, just get ready for the NFL/MLB/soccer bullshit that’s soon to come?

pete overzet is a dfs guy who is pretty funny and has a youtube show with all the topshot twitter celebs. there was a running gag that people sent him FVV common card (which was $1 at the time or maybe $2). He probably has over 100

ufc apparently, but if pokemon actually does it it will be bigger

1 Like