Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

i don’t know what anatta is so my guess is no

Reminds me of that Wilson Philips song that’s still stuck in my head from the 90s:

Some day somebody’s gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye
Until then, baby, are you going to let 'em hold you down and make you cry?
Don’t you know? Don’t you know, things can change
Things’ll go your way
If you HODL on for one more day
Can you HODL on for one more day?
Things’ll go your way
HODL on for one more day

Wow and this

is basically the Federal Reserve you’re talking about, except it’s the Idiocracy Fed.

2 Likes

Wait. Wut?

Sorry.

I thought that from this post, anatta was a prolific poster on 2p2’s Sporting Events forum

It blew my mind because you write NOTHING like him, which should have been a clue

If you’re just now catching up you’re gonna need to drop DMT to open your mind enough to even have a chance at understanding any of this.

6 Likes

DDR is like a rich man’s Wiggins. SGA is a young riser. Nothing too exciting or unexciting really.

1 Like

Dud
Stud

1 Like

Kawhi at 250 is jarring

that was a sub 10 card for a long long time
probably a week ago too

lebron 2k

the stars are going to the moon

lavine 150–50x from a handful of days ago

Thanks for this, I’ll watch it when I’m sober, which is “not right now”

1 Like

Either we’re in a bubble that’s fast approaching the size of a gas giant in spherical volume or we’ve entered another dimension entirely.

3 Likes

we are in a bubble inside a bubble.

there are no cards, no packs and a lot of barstool droolers + russian mafia bots.
wen pax arrive the current bubble will burst, but not the topshot bubble. the amount of buyers is still way lower than it can be if the site holds up and isn’t too greedy. big ifs.

1 Like

I mean, I posted this below like two weeks ago which is 100 years in Digital Sports Collectibles™ time apparently:

Other than 1. Larbon the order is kind of whack. It looks like the list of somebody who doesn’t follow NBA too closely and hasn’t watched anything since last season.

But specifically, the cards are going up and up and up and up?

1 Like

the entire last week has with the exception of a card or two nothing but rocketships on comets past moons

and we’re HODL’ing to get to the next galaxy

1 Like

I just made my biggest purchase yet.

Serial #380
3 (jersery #)
80 (sounds like AD)

Plus it features LABRON with the sick assist. It’s basically two moments in one, and two jersey numbers in one, since AD joked about wearing #80 at one point. Maybe he will for a meme someday if the NBA wants to generate some extra $$.

Time to shill in discord so i feel better about my decision and hopefully the price gets closer to what i paid! But I gambling on the 3 digit serial. This is a HODL for me

3 Likes

ish smith minimum finally hit 20, should be everybody soon

1 Like

unibrow at no 4 wat

embiid?

3Blue1Brown so good

His use of lighthouses to explain why 1/1+1/4+1/9+1/16+1/25+1/36…=(pi^2)/6 might be the best math video I’ve ever watched.