Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I literally posted itt last night I might list my Lebron 3 for $925 today when it was oscillating between $649 and $899 thurs and fri.
Glad I had someone tell me Canadians couldn’t sell and I got spooked!

3 Likes

nice to see hobbes is still with us, well it doesn’t matter if he loses it all so YOLO

2 Likes

the vucevic series 1 is $10 under what it went for the last 12 sales at least

others probably the same

Troy Brown Jr. Block #623 / 15000 LE
Base Set (Series 2) Common

was purchased so fast the scraper shows “- - -” for the name. Don’t recall seeing that before. But when i click through, it’s clawsauge

6 cards away from lowest ask $20

1 minute later–5

1 Like

sounds sustainable

This is the god damnedest thing I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

I flipped a vanvleet from 1 to 3 and bought another one at 2

at least I held that one

1 Like

10 minutes later

it’s just ish smith and daniel theis under 20

Sabonis S2 Common 15k LE that I pulled out of Cool Cats pack up to $80 lmfao.

1 Like

I don’t understand any of this, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed vicariously following this thread, and I’m rooting for all of you to make infinity dollars from this

7 Likes

Also, Yuv = anatta? Head asplode.gif

Would have thought there’d be more pump and dump talk buying up the 11th man on the Celtics, than what we’ve seen

-Signed, some guy on the internet who has about a 100:1 lurk/post ratio here, and on 2p2

1 Like

https://twitter.com/rohamg/status/1363737305605754882?s=21

I’ve really enjoyed the crosstalk between goofy and Lawnmower Man about blockchain stuff, in normie terms.

My limited, possibly faulty understanding of “the blockchain” (as it relates to bitcoin) is that it’s an open-source ledger of all the transactions that take place, and that has value because it can’t be falsified and any qualified vendor can update it. Maybe this is a larger cryptocurrency discussion, but how can anybody “mine” it and make something from it? My impression of “miners” is kind of like somebody who spends lots of electrical and computing resources to do the grunt work of compiling this ledger, and they get a slice that’s worth progressively more, as the whole thing grows.

Is that way off?

And how does THE BLOCKCHAIN work in relation to this Top Shot nonsense?

Then start making some chief executive moves to get rid of these bots you fucking circus clown.

1 Like

How accurate is this list?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/sports/nba-top-players-2020-2021/

cliffs?

1 Like

Seems fine
Rookies and Zion are more popular than their actual value.
Embiid is playing like a top 3 guy right now and is maybe in the MVP lead.

there’s not even 100 dudes in the league

1 Like