Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

the dude is just refusing to sell his advanced tool package for 29.99

https://twitter.com/BalesFootball/status/1363696181965168640

There just isn’t a way to do packs always with this level of demand. They don’t have the infrastructure and there are only 15k available of each moment in base set 2. Even if they mint new moments with like 25k cc, they’d need so much more to crash the market.

Haha I think he’s probably salty that the bigly expensive legendaries aren’t really moving and that buying 35,000 Lonnie Walkers and Ish Smiths was the play.

1 Like

i don’t think the actual play matters at all unless it’s one of the few super famous plays.

Maybe 10 plays a year actually matter?

1 Like

probably more but yeah, insignificant amount that i don’t believe anyone will care if it’s a layup or a dunk from whatever game.

i’m sure they will have the ‘legendary plays’ series or whatever soon. i mean their options are endless. as mentioned, the big unknown is how much series # will matter if topshot is still a thing in a year.

Imagine if they released the LeBron chase down block against Iggy in G7 of 2016 finals, that would actually be a sick one to own

I’ll invest in SC2 blockchain moments. Let’s do this.

1 Like

They have a series with plays from Nash, Amare, KG, Ginobli etc. Idk how those haven’t absolutely mooned.

The floor on these is insane. It went from $11k to $30k+ in less than a week.

oh jarrett allen went 11-11 from the field today… that random purchase at 4 am on the Jordenvee garage sale might be my biggest profit

1 Like

i literally don’t understand what they are

The KG one is from his time on Brooklyn, interesting choice

i don’t know anything about pokemon but that will be huge if it happens i’m sure

https://twitter.com/ResellCalendar/status/1363702606355304448

2 Likes

It’s one of the OG NFTs someone minted in 2017. They were literally free to claim in 2017 and selling for under $100 at some point last year. Now Cubes, GaryVee and Chamath supposedly own one and are pumping it hard.

One guy in a stonks discord I’m in took his gains and rolled it to cards and then took $30k to buy a Cryptopunk. Everyone kind of laughed at him when he mentioned Top Shot, and I went as far as to research it and not try it.

Now his account is over $400k:

And the punk went from $30k to $75k+ this week.

Edit: BlockJ is his account - didn’t realize it didn’t link correctly. $35 Luka… $85 Jokic…

1 Like

but what are they. is this some guy’s art? is he making more? like top shot might be dumb, but they are official nba basketball cards. these are pixilated mspaints images done by a random. why is that a thing?

2 Likes

Curious how Pokémon would do it. Moments from the show? Just actual sprites like they have in the games? Lot of possibilities and that IP is worth more than UFC imo.

As far as I know - yeah just someone’s art and they aren’t making more. The pitch is they’ll be the “fine art” of NFTs.

Honesty, I don’t know what to believe anymore.

hold all

1 Like