Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I’ll send you an Ish Smith assist

You’re gonna flip DEMOLITION MAN #27?

That will be your 80000 btc pizza story in a year

3 Likes

The right play is to convince nwaba to change his jersey number.

2 Likes

I want him to come out looking like this so I can sell this thing for a million even.

Like just imagine if Nwaba came out pre-game dressed like Simon Phoenix wasting fools and by wasting fools I mean ripping open top Top Shot packs on a Saturday night ABC broadcast.

Interesting, I think this is the way to flip shit at this point for us non bot people. I see a 250 serial # that is going for just twice low ask, think I’ll buy it and list for 3x

Looks like we’re starting to see some people selling off the top of today’s run up. Could be a good time to buy if you believe prices will continue to rise tomorrow.

Volume and total sales way down today if evaluate.market is accurate. Too many HODL.

my totally random collection has doubled in market value every day and there are 7 more days until the cool cats challenge ends. thinking about what kind of plane i’m gonna buy

1 Like

i want an nba topshot moment of president obama hitting a 3-pointer in a school gym on election day

2 Likes

We need a gif of this to be a moment

3 Likes

Evaluate market uses a weird time zone, so the new day just started. It’s showing a lower volume for February 22.

1 Like

I legitimately don’t know if 100k base packs would even drop the market that much right now. That’s a pack and a half for everyone.

Y no moon vuc :(

I was already working on it.

but a situation where packs are always available would devastate the current market. and they said they want to do that so it’s a super clear bubble unless series 1 and 2 cards are worth more to collectors down the line. but for me i’m planning on dumping before this cool cat challenge goes down. prices will be 5x by then. quote me on this! joe biden and president obama will endorse nba topshot while martial law is declared and on every channel we will be shown live video of the world’s biggest celebrities opening packs for 12 hours a day. trust the plan.

2 Likes

stfu! for real??!?

i’m “wiper” on there too if that’s all you need.

i am gonna start getting my own at some point, but i started to explain to some people (well, trying. mostly i’m directing them to this thread lol) and my collection is empty haha. and by tomorrow when i’m motivated to by the cheapest bum assisting someone it’ll be $20 eyeroll

i’ll probably start putting like $100 here and there on to play with, but i’m a teacher, so without catching some packs i’m not gonna get very far.

i promise to not buy a pizza with my ish smith assist if that helps lololol

1 Like

Packs are your only hope. Buying in at the Ish Smith $16 level is super high risk.

1 Like

Sent it your way, doesn’t give you a list of usernames to make sure you got the right one so hopefully it went to you

1 Like

i think they will be, but my prediction is that the largest effect will be the best plays. For example if they later release a moment of a star hitting some buzzer beater 3 to win a playoff game, and it’s /15000 LE, I think it would be worth a lot more than the same star just making a random layup in a game, even if the latter was like /5000 LE and an older series.