Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

yep, just trying to make sure people have the right expectation. the cool cat pack was stupid. each one was guaranteed to be 20x value at the minimum. common packs will usually lose you money

1 Like

Dude on the 2nd image has 6 million dollars worth of gifs. we live in a simulation.

1 Like

if it’s like gamestonk it’ll be 1 million next week prices slipped a little today at least

just started listening but i hope for his sake he already sold a milly or so worth of it

I also just saw they literally have no cashout methods for non Americans right now besides to an etherium wallet lol

2 Likes

lol
6 minutes in
“i’m not selling anything”

“my professors in college all told me to sell some to diversify but i like to gambool”

diamond hands baby

1 Like

If only i could convert my stonks direcetly into digital meme cards

1 Like

I mean, yes there are exclusive moments or whatever, but the quantity of moments will be like 100x within 6 months. You’ll have like 70 lebron moments.

Most players only even have 1 moment right now, especially rookies.

these morons/geniuses are actually 3 of the guys who broke the records. the kid on the bottom is like 20 year old and he bought a 60k card or whatever the record was at the time.

IIRC, you don’t have to do anything in advance. When I got the pack, it took me to the dapper page and then I just entered my CC info then. I definitely had not deposited any funds before I bought the pack.

1 Like

And for the most part the moments are pretty lame. It’s not even their best highlight of the year, so I’m assuming there will be far better moments coming.

Plus, I’m sure we’ll get historical ones at some point - imagine what a rate Jordan over Russell moment would go for. 90% of the stuff that is out now will be completely worthless as the market gets more saturated.

I finally sold my Booker #55 for $400. Slowly brought it down from $700. Seems like everyone lists their low serial numbers for a high amount, but they never really sell. Didn’t see a single one with a low serial number sell in the last two days, it was all people just buying for the low priced one (ranged from around $310-$360, with price mostly at the lower end today). Figured it’s everyone just trying to complete the Luka set, so decided to list mine for a small premium as I was concerned we might see a rush of people selling right before deadline (of course now watch their be a rush of buyers desperate to complete set).

Sold everything but the last cool cats which I had to redo since it’s already 40 less now sigh. everything else now also definitely less than I sold it for.

if it wasn’t going to be LOL in a few days or completely saturated may have held on to one of the initial pack. Might still buy a few cards for the lols/gambling whatever.

There’s definitely some wonky pricing still–limited supply doesn’t mean anything if it’s just a mediocre player.

1 Like

Packs probably dropping in 15, just base set though

where’d you hear this?

they sent an email about 5pm pacific and it got pushed back because this is all a scam

2 Likes

they are admirably doing whatever they can to give the worst possible customer experience so people might care less about it and it can grow at a rational pace.

Saw this on their Discord. Lol. 7pm PST now.