Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

none of them are good serial numbers but yeah I just looked and added it up at lowest prices and it’s def solid

Zion is top 5 cards to get from the unlimited cards
Wiseman is $200 at least and will be worth 4 figs if you wanna gamble on this staying a thing
Herro is the “face” of the site so any card of his is worth more than similar players

That is top 1% pack

Wow wiseman at ~400 now.
you can flip it all now for over 800 bucks on a 14 dollar investment. Solid is an understatement. I’m jealous.

1 Like

Sold my Dame common for $40 so guaranteed a profit. Hoping for $700 for Booker #55. If it doesn’t sell by tomorrow will re-evaluate as I think these will drop once the Luka promo is over.

What are people doing with the commons worth $2. Hold in case this really blows up, or take the few $'s.

So no more packs for 2 weeks?

The cool cat promo ends on feb 8.

Meaning after feb 8 the cards are as useful as any 5k circulated cards.

It is possible that the prices will rise a lot by then as people who wants to complete the set become anxious.
It can also crash as people holding the cards fear they won’t sell in time.

Very exciting times.

My guess is that prices will get much higher during this week but i have no idea when the drop will come. I sold mine cause i’m a coward.

1 Like

Theyve already announced they intend on 4 cool cats packs then a challenge that encompasses all of them. Almost guaranteed they go up.

Fml

On the first release people were able to get 5 packs. The old days of two weeks ago.

2 Likes

GME flipped the gamboool switch in me. Want some packs.

What would you do if you pulled something totally sick like a BLACK MAMBA LEGENDS moment? How would you price an asset like that? $242,424? $888,888? 8 megas? I have no idea.

I signed up. where the packs at

Next base pack is probably coming out within 24 hours, but they give you basically notice and sell out within 15 minutes.

is this the next one? BASE SET (SERIES 2, RELEASE 11)

shows as ‘next up’ on the packs tab, so i guess so.

Yes. I’ve been online for two base pack drops. One time I got a pack, the other time it glitched so much saying I had one but couldn’t pay for it so I lost out.

there are no packs. they drop “common” packs from time to time (they will have some soon, maybe tonight), but they are almost never going to have anything very valuable. if the common market crash (from like $2 to $0) they will mostly be worthless.

The cool cat packs were specific and there are none expected soon.

Is there any sort of setup i need to do in advance to buy the stuff beyond just making an account?

Eh, I think cool cats 2 might come out next Monday.

next monday is like 5 years from now

1 Like

And the common pack probably won’t be worth much (mine had 2x fultz jumper and a diallo dunk), but there are still lebron/haliburton/lamelo moments that are going for 300 minimum

Wondering if i need to deposit funds to this dapper thing or i can just link a credit card at checkout page when they add a pack