Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

for me it’s a george costanza thing. the cards i list low 4x in value the card i list high never sell and prices drop.

1 Like

Do lower serial numbers make it more valuable? Got a #55 Devin Booker Cool Cat. Lowest ask is $275, but lowest ask for one with serial number under 100 is $699. Any advice on what I should try to sell for?

1 Like

The site is glitchy af for something that is handling $100k transactions.

lowest price for that trae is $40 bucks right now. so that’s 3x the pack by itself

in general yeah. my feeling is that it should effect the price of a card like cool cat because it’s purpose is to get another card (luka).

55 is impressive. everyone getting better packs than me, the inventor of Topshot :(

1 Like

It feels like even getting a pack means an automatic 10x+ on your money right now. No way that can last.

oh btw you can’t actually cash out anything yet becuase this is all a scam

6 Likes

i can say that last time they sold the cool cats the prices dropped really fast and then climbed back up after the first wave of non diamond hands sold their cards

1 Like

lol would’ve been nice to know that before I sent them money

I didn’t have my pack yet when I looked earlier, we’ll see whenever the site is back working

it’s a legit joke. like i’m still semi bullish on the idea of digital cards, but their website is godawful.

So even the people who have sold cards for 5-6 figures have their balance just sitting in their top shot account?

Lol and i still chickened out and sold my booker under 400. I’m the worst

1 Like

I flipped everything for a quick sale since it was my first pack and still got $250 out of it. If I ever manage to get another pack, I will play to maximize profit now.

How do you get packs?

ETA- I’m signed up. What is the best way to know when packs are for sale?

They haven’t had anything new for sale in two weeks, probably another week before one is. This one was done via raffle but I doubt that happens often.

my pack

ZION layup (nice)
Rui Assist (the one of that cool cats set that is expensive per card for another week due to completing the whatever luka thing)
Wiseman dunk (best pull, very nice)
Mitchell jumpshot (the worst one)
Herro 3pt

very fine pull here, wish I could’ve ran super super hot and gotten a better cool cats one but whatever, only complaint is it doesn’t matter yet if I can’t withdraw.

Wait you can’t withdraw?

That is an absurd pack. Like unreal one.

yuv said a few posts up you can’t cash out yet

The 2nd half of his sentence made it seem like a joke but maybe not i guess.