Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I got screwed as they changed some CC cards to LE. Meaning they went from there are 12000 copies but we might make a billion more to only 12000 copies.

My precious David Nwaba and Bruno Fernando cards got scooped for like 8 dollars combined and are now worth 20ish.

We’re moving to the Hamptons

1 Like

Got one as well. Hoping to get the pack before prices for the Cool Cats plummet.

Yeah they will 100% crash.
Yesterday was another shit show with packs crashing the site.
I feel like they might be too incompetent to run this bubble. We need to get WSB guys to manage this

1 Like

They are still going for $250+ so as long as the crash isn’t terrible, it’ll still be a nice profit. Kind of surprised we haven’t already seen a mini-crash in anticipation of the influx of new cool cats cards.

unopened sets a store (if one around still exists) probably will still pay for really depends on what they are as to amount you’ll get for them

pages might have some value too, most likely more than the cards in them

also when the site gets back up, I also binked a nba topshot pack

Got one too!

lol everyone did right

Nope

Screw you guys

2 Likes

Pretty sure packs. At least they don’t indicate anywhere they offered the cards other than packs.

Basically, if you got in early and held, you made lots of $. A cosmic legendary pack went for $230 and now the cheapest from that set is $5k+ with some $50k+ (and you also got some other moments).

1 Like

all cards come from packs or completing sets afaik

1 Like

Most of the more expensive stuff is of higher rarity, which hasn’t existed in the stuff they’ve put out thr last 2 weeks. Seems next Monday is the next good stuff.

Just opened a pack and insta-sold Derrick Jones for $240 and a Precious Achiuwa dunk for $70. Also pulled a serial #99 Cousins that looks like it has some value. The other 2 appear to be worthless.

you probably undersold that precious card.
i got booker and a hot pile of garbage

I just opened my pack and now I can’t find what I opened? Had a Rui Hachimura cool cats and a limited edition trae young. No idea what happened.

it takes like 5 minutes.

how limited? i got a john wall “limited edition” but 12k it won’t be worth much

prices gonna drop a lot in the next hour but maybe pick up as more people decide to complete the set.

Limited out of 7500

I went with slightly below the lowest ask for my auctions. Figured prices would start crashing since a lot packs are coming in.