tabbaker's takes

I’ve got a lot of takes so I thought it would be good to organize them in one spot so future humans can look back on them and realize how advanced I truly was.

The ice cream sandwich is an underrated dessert/treat.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Ok first take is wrong, onto the next please!

Ice cream sandwiches are too close to cookies and cream ice cream which is obviously gross on so many levels.

How do you pronounce tabbaker?

Tah

B

Baker

Obv

Tab

Baker

The best type there is

Well thats just wrong

I had to look them up but they look awful. I’m not overly keen on oreos anyway. I only just tried them very recently and they were a real letdown.

Speaking of oreos here’s another take

The best part of an oreo is the cookie and the double/triple/mega stuffed ones are terrible.

4 Likes

You’re going to need to watch out for @Rexx, who is polluting your (so far) high-quality takes with poor takes.

3 Likes

cliffs: all takes thus far have been food takes and a lot of cookie had been involved

1 Like

Boothisman.gif

2 Likes

Yeah, I gotta say, this is pretty underwhelming so far. @Tabbaker launches spicy political takes across multiple threads, so I had certain expectations for what a dedicated hot take thread would look like. This is like if Steve Bannon** announced, “Fuck it, you want to know what I really think? No filters? Here you go.” And then he wrote 15,000 words about how the Honda Odyssey is a pretty good vehicle for a large family, but the Toyota Sienna is not bad either.

**Edit: This makes it sound like I’m equating tabbaker to Steve Bannon, which is unfortunate. I was trying to come up with a less offensive example, but it’s hard to find completely inoffensive people who are known for offering spicy takes. It’s a paradox. Maybe it should be named tabbaker’s Paradox.

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry I forgot Michaelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel in one night.

4 Likes

Comeon now. Everyone knows it would be impossible to paint sixteen chapels in one night.

2 Likes

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

1 Like

Toilet paper, over or under?

1 Like

Which body part do you wish you could detach and why?

1 Like

What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?

1 Like