Suzzerwalrus Reveal Thread

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/suzzerwalrus-interest-thread/5468/238?u=suzzer99

You don’t see this?

1 Like

Nope. Actually I go from #8 to #3. Nano shows 7 and 6.

1 Like

I’m here!

Oh, it’s over.

Dammit, I got busy doing yardwork and completely forgot. I know, I’m a terrible person for forgetting about a Walrus reveal.

Yes, Buffett was mine, of course Glad you semi-enjoyed your descent into the Parrothead world. A lot of his stuff, as crazy at it sounds, is semi-autobiographical. Some interesting characters live in the Caribbean.

1 Like

Only round 1 is over. You are just in time!

I think I am missing some as well and just assumed that with one hand working the Skinamax box, suzzer was trying to do too much with the free hand.

They’re all there. Try like logging on and logging back off or something. Close browser, hard refresh, clean cache, try different browser, etc.

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/suzzerwalrus-interest-thread/5468/234?u=suzzer99

Yeah, I’m getting them all on phone and laptop. Must be Gremlins in the odd tube.

Here’s an Official Scores Update. Was a top quality reveal in many ways, just not musical taste.

R1

5 Likes

Anyone know if @seities is still around? I paid him to scrape all the Walrus songs up to some point in 2020 I think off of youtube. JUST KIDDING OF COURSE because that would be illegal. But anyway, if he’s not interested in repeating said imaginary activity to grab all the walrus songs from then until now, and someone else is, let me know.

My ipod when I go back on the road is going to be the most eclectic playlist the world has ever seen.

1 Like

anyone object to me moving the reveal to a new thread?

1 Like

not me

1 Like

youtube-dl <link>

from command line for highest quality or

youtube-dl -F <link>

for version options and then

youtube-dl -f <#> <link>

The best audio is 128 AAC inside an m4a container. They used to host a higher bitrate AAC that could be extracted with this method only then recombined with video but it wasn’t there when I checked recently. The 128 AAC is really bad compared to even Spotify.

done. here we are. I included the categories post too just in case people needed reminding.

2 Likes

I think this requires an RFC

2 Likes

I’m still willing to pay someone for the PITA of finding all the walrus songs, looking them up on youtube, downloading them into folders, etc.

When’s the #2 category reveal expected, @suzzer99? I suspect i did not fare well in that one

1 Like

Yeah Ohtani is pitching tonight no way suzzer can compete with that. OR CAN HE?

Apparently I have a date Friday night. So I’ll have to try to listen before or after.

So I assume this will never continue and I am crowned champion of the world?

1 Like

I’ll try to listen some tomorrow then I have plans tomorrow night. Two nights in a row of doing stuff will just about kill me. I’ll shoot for Monday evening reveal.

5 Likes