Suzzerwalrus Reveal Thread

i just want this to end :(

3 Likes

That’s the spirit!

It’s very hard to tell, but I think I mostly understood the request but just obviously have different ideas about music. I think in that case I’ll just roll with it as the only other things I thought of are super famous things like what got submitted, but I’m perfectly happy to pass on other ones if that’s the decision.

I completely forgot that this was a thing until now.

Most of the songs that seem to fit suzzer’s category are created to be hits. I mean a song has to be a real piece of shit to meet this category and be unheard of.

I’ll go with whatever is decided, I’ve sent another song to the mighty p, but I really want is just to be judged

I’ve played enough stud to know to stand pat here.

I just saw this, sorry, was out all day yesterday.

I’m going to stick to my guns. Even if it’s a nodium, the point I wanted to make by submitting what I did will still stand. Plus, I unironically love my submission and blast it out of my car windows while driving down main street in my stupid redneck town (when it’s not 100 degrees out)

I sent P a new one. Still probably bad.

Sticking to mine because I’m lazy

Me too.

Plus I like the song I entered.

2 Likes

of course the minute I post this I thought of another song that might fit better and make the same point. sigh

Well looks like I’ll know exactly which song is from the guy who took $375 from me.

Well shit! I like to think of it as you taking $375 from yourself… I was just the benefiting party :)

If it wasn’t for the stupid discourse software that leaves deleted posts up for an hour.

Or for me forgetting to say “quote me” instead of “catch me” - specifically for the oh shit insta-delete scenario.

Don’t worry: it’s only a matter of time before I make a stupid bet with you for $375 and you get it back. Hell it will probably happen in our fantasy league.

I’m fine with the song I picked. I don’t understand the range of Toxic, Jesus of Suburbia, and 2112 anyway. If Suzzer likes it, great, if not shrug, I don’t really understand what soils his penis.

2 Likes

the only common denominator i can find there is that they are all pretty bad songs, so i assume that’s the requirement

3 Likes

They all build to a face-melting crescendo. And it’s not the song Toxic, it’s that particular remix. Give it a try with some good headphones.

I’ve got several replacements now. Probably best to let folk know of a deadline, and then I’ll pass them on en masse.

Deadline is midnight pacific time tomorrow.

1 Like